Seventeen

Sugar

Ant and I just arrived back at the house. He'd kept his promise and took me to open my first savings account as which was looking very nice thanks to Anthony. He also took me to see my OJ who'd I surprised with a visit. The visit was longer then expected since OJ literally begged to have me stay longer. I got to speak his foster mother more which was nice and she also invited me to come have dinner soon.

I placed the many bags Ant and I had brought for Mira down on the dining room table. Even though he claimed I wasn't buying Mira anything else with my money, once he took me to the stores he couldn't help but to pick up little outfits here and there himself. I was shocked to see him want to do anything for her. She really has started to grow on him and it showed when we finally got to the check out line and we'd spent three hundred dollars on alone on just baby clothes. Ant seemed to have more fun then me shopping.

"Yo, Kyra you here?" Ant called once more and it was pretty quiet so I figured she hadn't made it back here yet.

Turning around I jumped back when he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pecked my lips softly and I allowed it before pulling away.

"Ant what are you doing?" I asked him nervously. "I told you that we shouldn't be doing that."

"Yeah yeah, but you let me eat it at the store." He twisted his lips ups giving me a "yeah right" look. I immediately covered his mouth. He could be too much sometimes. I knew my face had changed colors. That wasn't something planned but I didn't stop it either. How could I? He was just that damn good. I never imagined myself getting ate out in a dressing room. Especially not by Ant.

"Just help me put the bags up." I shook my head and when I went to bend down to grab the bags off the floor he smacked my ass hard. I laughed and picked the few bags I could carry heading back to my room.

Opening the door I seen there was clothes scattered across the room. I automatically assumed Kyra must've left her big ass mess again after she finished getting dressed for the day. I placed my bags down and started to pick up a few of her things throwing them onto her bed when I seen a little hand poking from beneath Kyra's cover. Why the hell would she leave Mira here alone?

"Miraaa, Shug is homeee." I sang in a low tone. She often liked to pull the covers over her face anytime she slept with me so I figured Kyra must've stopped somewhere while she napped. Otherwise she would've been all over the place especially now that she had just began crawling and scooting everywhere.

Pulling back the covers to wake her up to show her her new things Mira laid there on Kyra's bed. Still. With wide open eyes.

"M-Mira?" I placed my hand on her chest feeling no heartbeat I felt my whole world go dark at once. "Mira!" I screamed out as my heart broke in two. I immediately went to attempt CPR on her extremely grateful that was one thing I learned in high school.

"Breathe babygirl! Please!" My voice cracked. Tears suddenly began to cloud my vision as snot flowed from my nose while I pumped her chest repeatedly.

Anthony ran into the room. "What the fuck is going on Sugar?!" He asked in shock when he finally seen my face he immediately rushed to my side.

"Miraaaa! My da-daughter! She won't listen- I jus- I just want here to breathe!" I cried hysterically cradling her close to my chest as I rocked back and forth. "Help me Ant! Pleaseeee!" I wailed.