Twenty Three (Filler)

Omniscient

Amir had changed his bloody clothes in his vehicle glad he had kept his luggage with spare in the truck. The two were parked in the lot of the hotel. It was now three in the morning and Sugar was still wide awake and hadn't spoken a word since she killed Kyra. She had just cried to herself most of the time but that had silenced soon as well. She was in a zombie like state. Amir had just been driving and driving the last few hours thinking of how everything happened so fast and what their next move would be. He had just met his child and now she was gone.

Sugar was afraid. Not afraid of the consequences but the person she'd become. She had never imagined herself harming or killing anyone. She could be quick at the tongue but she didn't even like getting into fights. So to kill someone herself was something that she could never come back from. It was going to change her forever. It was one thing to see her goddaughter laying breathless but she killing her ex-best friend had to be far worst being that she was the one behind the gun. She knew Amir would protect her from getting in trouble since protecting her meant protecting himself. But how long would they keep us this lie? It had been too many secrets and lies told already. From everyone.

"We have to continue our lives as this never happened." Amir spoke up. Sugar looked blankly straight forward only sniffling.

"I have to get back to OJ." Was all she said. Sugar plan was to run at this point. Convince Patrice she had it together and take them as far as she could. Patrice had been blowing her phone up because they were supposed to have dinner tomorrow once they were back in town.

"Tonight, when yo ass decided you was fucking Scarface and let yo emotions get the best of you that shit ended. Not only did your end her life but you ended yo own."

"You don't fucking know the half Amir. You don't know shit Amir! She deserved what the fuck she gotten. She killed my fucking baby!" She screamed. The loudest she'd been since the incident.

"She admitted it! I fucking know what she did and don't want to hear you speak on the shit again!"

"You don't know how I seen Mira! She-" Sugar began but was quickly silenced as Amir turned to Sugar striking her across the face. She held on to her cheek tightly staring back at him in fear.

"What the fuck is wrong! I should be angry Amir! Not you! Fuck you! I just killed my fucking best friend!" She shrieked.

Amir was fed up at this point. He wanted everything to end. He had images of Kyra burned into his brain. The look Kyra gave Sugar in horror seeing the first bullet of many to pierce her body. She had got hit in the chest, face, stomach, and arm. Blood spattering onto the van she arrived in as one shot hit the center of her forehead. Amir had been the man behind the trigger many times and have seen many deaths. But Kyra had been the mother of his child and these two deaths were killing him inside.

Amir calmly unbuckled his seatbelt while Sugar continued to rant and turned around and began to whoop Sugar's ass. He just wanted her to shut the fuck up. He was sick of being reminded of what he was trying to get out of his head. Sending one last blow to her lip busting her lip he snatched her cell phone from her pocket. "You cut off from anybody and everybody unless I approve of the shit. You talk to fucking much! If I want us to stay the fuck out of the prison then this way shit got to be. Respect me and I respect you. I feel disrespected I have no other touch then to show you how I can get. We going back home I got a party to throw in two days, so that mean you got fourty eight hours to get it to fuck together."

Crying to herself hysterically Sugar cursed herself. She hated herself and what she had gotten herself into. Little did she know that killing Kyra with Amir had just granted her complete ownership over her life.