•••

The food was smelling good as I finished taking my macaroni out the oven and turning off my greens. Anthony had grew up on mexican food but he loved when I cooked soul food for him. I was usually the one who cooked at his old place being Kyra wasn't good for shit but using her mouth. I was making greens, mac and cheese, cornbread, fried chicken, and homemade mashed potatoes. One of my favorite things to do for Ant other then fuck the shit out of him was to feed my love. He got fed, always. Rather I cooked or not, get it?

I couldn't help but to wonder who the hell he could be brining here as I tried cleaning up the house. I was so anxious I was scrubbing things that were already spotless. Our new home was made to be low key as fuck. Since the big blowout between Amir, Bruce, Ant and I he had made sure that we stayed ducked off until he was ready to "move", so he say. I was just hoping this dinner wasn't business related. I didn't have time to meet no new niggas who was trynna find a come up. After Bruce's tea spilled I knew we couldn't trust a soul. Although I had to trust my mans judgment. I knew if Ant was bringing anyone here he had to trust them so I decided to wait.. and it felt like for fucking ever.

Three hours later I heard the twisting of the doorknob as I jumped up from the couch from watching tv. "Honey I'm homeee." Ant called out making me cheese. Cornball.

"Sugar bear I'm homeee." I squealed instantly recognizing that other voice. He had brought my OJ along with him as well.

"Baaaaaby." I screamed with tears of joy in my eyes as I picked his heavy butt up and spun him around in a circle. Sure he'd be in the double digits soon but he was still my big baby to me. Anthony stood off to the side smiling to himself as he watched us interact.

"I missed you Sugar! But Mr.Ant always came to see me when you left me, he always told me we'll be together soon you guys just had to find a new place to stay. So I'm not mad at you. I promise sister." OJ looked up to me smiling as he hugged me tightly around the waist.

"Thank you so much". I mouthed to Ant.

"So are you hungry lil man? I made sure your big sister cooked some real good for us." Ant rubbed his hands together going to the kitchen to start peeking in my dishes.

"Yes sir! I love my sister cooking, she makes the best food ever!" OJ exclaimed racing to the diner room table to eat.

"Aht aht, go wash your hands first baby bro. Bathrooms in the back on the left." I told him hearing him huff then race off to the bathroom.

Once he was out of my sight I punched Anthony in his arm. "Omg, you had me over here bugging wondering who was coming. I really appreciate you getting him for me. I didn't know when I'd have the chance or courage to see him again." I kissed Ant's cheek. "But if it's only us three, why so much damn food?"

"I'm ready to hulk smash some food!" OJ ran back flexing his little muscles making us both laugh.

Anthony's phone when off and he glanced at it. "Because that's not all."

"Huh?" I asked confusingly.

"Aye y'all, I invited someone else over for dinner if y'all don't mind." Ant told us while walking to the door to unlock it.

If was as if everything began to move in slow motion. "Mommmmyyy!" OJ screamed to the top of lungs sprinting to the door almost tackling the lady to the floor.