𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

Hattie approached the girls' restroom, her mind was a jumbled mess that was piecing itself together once again. She could see images of Max and Chloe, everything that had happened was just a faint memory at this moment. She opened the door to the bathroom, Nathan was standing there, she let out a sigh of relief, walking over towards him, he looked up at her, shocked to see her, "You... You're not supposed to be here," Nathan said to her, she shook her head slowly in response. 

"I told you, no matter what, I promise to be with you and whatever is happening now, I am here," She said to him, he nervously paced as she spoke, she couldn't take her eyes off of him, she felt so much relief knowing that he was breathing and alive once again. 

Chloe walked into the restroom now, "I hope-" She paused once she saw Hattie, Hattie thought she was going to remember who she was, something crazy like that, but that wasn't the case, she just kept speaking, "I see you brought back up... Anway, I hope you checked the perimeter, as my step-ass would say," She opened the stall doors, looking into each one. Nathan gave Hattie a nudge, she stood in the corner, staying out of the way, "Now, let's talk bidness..."

Nathan looked over at the blue-haired girl, clearly already frustrated, "I got nothing for you."

Chloe turned to look at him after checking the stalls, shaking her head, "Wrong, you got hella cash," Hattie looked towards the back of the restroom, she knew that Max was hiding back there watching this all happen once again.

"You don't know who the fuck I am or who you're messing with!" Nathan shouted and pulled out his gun, Chloe backed up to the wall, her back touching the cold tile, fear on her face.

"Where- where'd you get that? What are you doing?" Her voice was shaky, "Come on, put that thing down!" Chloe put her hands up slightly in an attempt to call a truce, but Nathan just shoved the gun into her stomach a bit more. 

"Don't ever  tell me what to do, I am so sick of people trying to control me!" Nathan continued to shout at her, Hattie watched, she felt sick to her stomach knowing that she couldn't save Chloe.

"You're going to get in hella more trouble for this than drugs..."

"Nobody would ever even miss your punk ass, would they?" As she heard this, Hattie closed her eyes, she was preparing for what was going to happen after this.

"Get that gun away from me, psycho!" Chloe yelled before she pushed him, Nathan accidentally pulled the trigger as she pushed him, the gunshot rang throughout the restroom, Chloe fell down to the ground, Nathan dropped his gun, looking over at Hattie.