𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

Following the incident, Nathan, Hattie, Mr. Jefferson, Max, and avid Madsen were escorted to Principal Wells' office to have a discussion about the events that unfolded. The three students sat in chairs that were arranged in front of the desk, Jefferson and David stood behind them waiting for the principal to speak, he cleared his throat before he did so, "Now... I know today was difficult for everybody," He started off, "But, I am so proud of the way Blackwell pulled together to save a young girl's life. Of course, you're quite the hero for getting Kate to come down, Max," He gave her a smile that hid pity behind it, Max shrugged her shoulders, shifting in her seat uncomfortably. 

"I- I didn't do much," She said sheepishly, Jefferson placed a hand on her shoulder,

"She's modest, like a real hero," He made a comment, giving her a smile this time. 

David crossed his arms over his chest, letting out a small cough, "Yeah... Real 'hero.'"

Wells cleared his throat once again before he spoke, "As principal of Blackwell Academy, I take my duties seriously, I take the well-being of every student even more seriously... What happened today should never happen in a hall of wisdom and knowledge," His eyes scanned the bodies that were arranged in front of him as he spoke, "Mr. Madsen," He said, his glance finally landing on the man, "As our head of security here... Those roof doors should always be locked," David gave a slow nod as this was said, bowing his head, looking defeated, "Mr. Jefferson," Wells took his attention to the teacher, "I know you can't be expected to know what your students are going through, but, Kate has assisted you in class, so you should've known something was amiss," As this was said, Jefferson licked his lips awkwardly and looked off to the side for a moment, "Mr. Prescott... Miss Olson," Now Wells started to address the students, "You two are responsible for the Vortex Club parties, and since Miss Marsh did attend your last party, you'll have to answer some more questions, and lastly," His eyes stared at Max, "Miss Caulfield, why exactly were you on the roof with Kate Marsh... Did she tell you her plan? Or anything at all? Please, tell us everything."

Max sat straight up now, Hattie watched her body language carefully as she started to speak, "All I know is that Kate was at a party and Nathan dosed her, she got wasted and kissed some boys on a viral video without a clue."

Hattie almost jumped out of her seat as she heard this, Nathan quickly turned his head to look at the girl who was throwing accusations around, "Watch yourself, Max. You have no idea what you're talking about!" Hattie argued.

"I dosed her? Without a clue?" Nathan let out a scofff, "Have you seen the video? Whatever, Kate was loaded and playing the filed," Nathan replied, rolling his eyes as he did so.

Max turned her body to face the couple who was now arguing with her, "You both are liars. Natahan told Kate he was going to take her to the emergency room, Hattie you were there!"