𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

╔══════════════╗

╔══════════════╗

Hattie started to gain consciousness once again, her head was pounding, she opened her eyes fully to look around the room that she was in, it was a bunker-like room, lights were pointing at her as she laid on the floor, a white backdrop set up behind her, and her arms and legs tied up. She wiggled a little bit to get Max in her sight, she was tied up to a chair that was next to her. Max was just waking up as well, she was still out of it, "Is anybody out there? Please, help!" Max managed to shout.

"Max?" Hattie's voice was weak, "What's going on? Where are we?"

Max turned her head to look at Hattie, "Jefferson's hideout, the Dark Room," She explained as she wiggled her foot, attempting to get free.

Hattie noticed a photo of herself and another one of Max lying on the floor in front of her, they both looked out of it, but they were posed, Hattie began to panic at the sight of it, "What the hell is that?"

"He took pictures of Rachel and Kate like that too... It's what he does, he's a fucking creep- this whole time I thought it was Nathan, I'm so sorry," Max shook her head in disbelief and she looked down at her feet, she finally managed to get her foot free from the ties. She pulled a trolley that was off to the side of her closer, she noticed another photo of herself, "Now... Hattie, I don't know if this will affect you, but I need to focus on this photo to understand what happened to us, I will go back in time, but I'll get a better understanding of what happened here... Bare with me," She explained to her, Hattie gave her a weak nod to let her know it was okay.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Max's Focus

Hattie was laid on the ground, she came to, she could see everything around her, but she couldn't feel anything. Did it work? Is this Max and her in the flashback?  Jefferson hovered over Hattie, focusing his camera on her, there were a few clicks and flashes as he took photos, "That's great, perfect, Hattie... I understand why Nathan loves you so, you are a perfect model, too bad he never wanted to let me use you as a subject..." He then walked over to Max, taking a photo of her, "Oh, that's great," He smiled, "Oh, Max," Max was also laying on the ground at this time, he went back and forth taking various pictures of the two barely conscious girls. "This angle highlights your purity, see? The slight unconscious model is often the most open and honest..." He placed a hand on Hattie's face, turning it slightly, then he moved her legs, "No vanity or posting," He turned to Max, moving her face and legs as well, "Just pure expression." He cleared his throat and kneeled in front of Hattie once more, "You two have perfect faces, Christ, Hattie... You are just perfection..." Max moved her head at this point, this upset Jefferson, he caught her and smacked her back into position, "Hold that stare there, stay still!" He shouted at her, Hattie felt fear and disgust, but she couldn't feel anything that was happening.