𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Hattie let out a small groan as she heard her alarm ringing, she opened her eyes slowly and turned her head to look at Nathan, he was still sleeping soundly, he snored softly, his arms still around Hattie's waist. She twisted herself slowly, lifting his arm off of her so she could get out of bed to turn off the alarm. Nathan begun to stir in his sleep, laizly opening his eyes as he started ot wake up. Hattie nudged him after she shut off the alarm and he looked up at her with sleepy eyes, finally sitting up. "We gotta get to class," She whispered to him, he yawned and itched the back of his head, he never was a morning person, so he just mumbled some nonsense and got out of the bed. Hattie started to get dressed, Nathan doing the same. He slid on his jacket and stretched his arms over his head, looking in the mirror that was above Hattie's desk, he touched his face and fixed his hair. Nathan always managed to leave a little earlier than Hattie, but, today he decided to wait on her, watching as she applied some mascara and lip gloss, she side-eyed him, giving a smile as she noticed he was watching.

Once Hattie managed to get everything in order, Nathan opened the door and stood there, looking over at her as she grabbed a few things. She always struggled to get herself together in the morning, "Damn, I mean, at this point we shouldn't even show up to class," He teased her, she retaliated by sticking her tongue out at him, causing him to roll his eyes in response.

 She always struggled to get herself together in the morning, "Damn, I mean, at this point we shouldn't even show up to class," He teased her, she retaliated by sticking her tongue out at him, causing him to roll his eyes in response

They both finally exited her dorm, as they walked down the hall, Hattie raised a brow, "Yours or mine tonight?" She questioned him.

"Mine, I guess," He didn't sound estatic about staying  in his room, he liked her room better, it was cozier. And, he didn't really like the other boys gawking at Hattie when she was in the boys' dorms. It always seemed like they never seen a girl in their life when she showed up. They have all day to gawk at her in class, but it was different when it was in the domitories. 

Hattie started to pick up the pace, walking a bit faster than Nathan, he walked behind her, studying the surroundings, he always was observant and watched everyone who was around them. He was as protective to her as she was to him. He always made sure she got to where she was going, no problems.