𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑲𝒏𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

After two days of suspension, Nathan and Hattie were losing their minds, they just wanted to get back to their normal life, but, they still had were going to have a watchful eye, they always had an eye out for Max, they had no idea what she was up to. Nathan and Hattie were just getting back from town, it was Saturday afternoon so they decided to do some shopping and get some food. They hated to sit around all day doing nothing. "If we're going to stay at my room tonight, I need to grab some stuff out of your's, I need to do laundry and stuff tonight," Hattie said to Nathan as she got out of his car, picking up a few shopping bags as she did so. 

"Let's do that now, I have a couple movies that I want to watch tonight at your place, and yours is the best to do that," Nathan said as he got out of the car as well, he locked it up as they walked away from the vehicle.

Hattie nodded to him and they started to head to the boy's dorms, Nathan offered to carry her bags, she obliged and she handed them over to him, "Such a gentleman," She joked, he opened the door to the dorms and walked in, "Oh... Not going to hold the door open for your lady? Rude," She added on and he rolled his eyes at her.

"You know, those statements were very contradicting," Nathan walked up the stairs and looked ove his shoulder at her, giving her a quick wink. Once they got to the door to the hallway, Hattie noticed some people in the hall talking, once she opened the door, she knew who the paid of people were standing outside of Nathan's dorm, it was Max and Chloe. Nathan didn't notice them right away, but once he looked at them he was shocked, "What are you doing in my dorm?" He questioned them, quickly growing defensive, he put the bags down onto the floor.

Hattie stepped forward, looking at the two girls, "What the hell?"

"You are such a bitch, Max!" Nathan shouted, Max and Choe slowly backed away as Nathan was stepping forward as well.

"Stop right there, Nathan!" Max tried to stand her ground, but Hattie was stepping forward this time.

"Make me, ho!" Nathan was pretty much in their face now, Hattie clenched her fists at the two of them. Chloe grabbed Nathan by the shoulders and Hattie pushed Max backward, she stumbled a little, then Warren came around the corner, pushing Nathan away, Hattie quickly turned her body, looking at the two boys.

"Max! Go, I got this!" Warren shouted as he grabbed Nathan's shoulders.

"Get the fuck outta my face!" Nathan yelled, that's when Warren headbutted Nathan causing him to fall to the ground, Warren stumbled back and put a hand on his head, groaning out in pain. Hattie's eyes widened when she saw this happen, Max covered her mouth in shock.

"Oh, you really fucked up now, Warren," Hattie's voice was cold as she spoke, her once shocked face was now stern, her stare was piercing.