𝑾𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

Hattie blinked slowly, she heard music and people talking around her, it took her a moment to finally realize where she was, she was at the Vortex Club party, she knew that Max would be in the parking lot with Warren and Chloe at this time, she had to get there fast, there could still be time to save Nathan. She ran out the back door, avoiding Mr. Jefferson at all costs, she ran straight for the parking lot, "Max?" She yelled out, there was no response, she saw three figures approaching, "Max!" She breathed a sigh of relief, then she saw Chloe, "Oh my god, Chloe!" She was so happy to see her alive.

Chloe raised a brow, clearly confused, "You guys are weird, what's this about?"

Max sighed and Warren awkwardly stood off to the side, "I guess you guys need to talk, no worries."

"Sorry, Warren," Max looked over to him for a moment.

"Max, what's going on, we have to go fight Nathan, right fucking now, he has to pay for what he did to Rachel..." Chloe didn't even bother looking over to Hattie as she said this, she just marched towards the party.

"Chloe! Wait," Hattie reached out and grabbed her arm, Chloe pulled it away harshly once she was touched.  

"Listen, I get he is your boyfriend, and you and Max are some weird friends now, but I don't give a shit. Nathan has to pay."

Max grabbed Chloe's arm herself as she started to walk off, "Stop and listen for once!"

Chloe finally stopped walking, letting out a sigh, "Fine... Max, I'm listening." Hattie rubbed her temples, her head was pounding, it was like she couldn't hear her thoughts. 

"Chloe, you cannot go into the party, you're gonna- you're gonna die if you do," Max held onto Chloe's hand tightly as she spoke.

"You used your powers, right. And you fucked around with time, and I died." 

"Not like that..." 

Chloe laughed, "You're supposed to back me up, there is no way that punk-ass bitch Nathan Prescott is taking me down!"

Hattie let out a nervous laugh, "You're not getting it."

"You're right, he won't. Mark Jefferson killed you, and others," Max was quick to explain to her.

Chloe started to pace back and forth, "Jefferson? The art teacher? That's bullshit! Nathan is the fucking serial killer! We saw the proof! Now, excuse me, I'm going to that party to make sure he never hurts anybody again! Are you coming?"