11- Five minutes, please?

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, so are you." Niall replied, slight blush coating his cheeks.

"Bend over my desk, princess." Harry instructed and Niall didn't need to be told twice as he did exactly as Harry said.

Body bent over the desk and arse in the air waiting for Harry's cock.

"Wow, amazing view." Harry said as he lubed himself over his condom clad dick.

"You sure you don't need prep?" Harry asked as he aligned himself with Niall's entrance.

"No I don't. Just wreck me, daddy." Niall moaned.

Harry grew even harder if it was possible and pushed into Niall without warning.

Both of them moaned at the feeling and Harry waited for a bit before he started thrusting into Niall at a slow pace.

                        ****

It had been an amazing couple of weeks for both of them. They had rekindled their 'relationship' and were okay.

Well, hooking up exclusively, okay. But they were okay.

And although Harry had been close to Stacey Green, it didn't affect his and Niall's life.

They still met, still fucked and still talked in school.

No one was the wiser. It was all good well except for one Friday evening.

Harry had called Niall and asked him if he could swing by his flat after school but Niall had a dinner to attend with his family so he couldn't really show.

Harry had told him that it was okay and to have fun.

But around five, Harry had somehow managed to get himself horny and just needed Niall.

So he called Niall again and asked him to just swing by for a kiss. Afterall, the restaurant that Niall and his family were going to was just a block from Harry's complex.

Niall had told Harry that he would see if he could convince his parents to meet them there and hop in a taxi.

And luckily for Harry, Niall convinced his parents and was soon knocking on his door.

When Harry opened the door, his breath as knocked out of his lungs at how amazing Niall looked.

He had on tight black skinny jeans and a light blue button up shirt with a black trench coat on top.

His feet were clad in black boots.

"You are staring." Niall said and only then did Harry realize that he was infact staring.

"Can't help it, princess. Please, come in." Harry stepped to the side and Niall strolled in, not bothering to take his shoes off as he thought he'd only be there for a few minutes.

"So why do you need me here, sir?" Niall said and bit his lip making Harry groan. Niall knew exactly what he was doing because he knew the effect that word and action had on Harry.

"Nialllll." Harry dragged the name on. "And here I was, only for asking for a kiss but you will have to do more." Harry said, looking down at his very obvious hard-on.

Niall's eyes trailed south of Harry's body and he almost gasped when he saw the 'situation' in Harry's sweats.

"Are you even wearing anything under there?" Niall asked and Harry grinned.

"None that I know of." He said and pulled Niall by his waist, connecting their lips in a sweet slow kiss. But the moment it started getting heated, Niall pulled away.

"Can't. I only have half an hour before my parents arrive at the restaurant." Niall said and looked at his wrist watch.

"Half an hour? That's plenty of time, Please Niall. I promise I'll cum quickly." Harry tried his best puppy dog eyes but Niall shook his head, still in Harry's arms.

"Harry, I can't be late to this dinner. My dad just got a promotion at work and the dinner is a celebration thingy. It means so much to all of us. I can't be late." Niall explained and Harry sighed but still held Niall's waist.

"Wow that's great news. Tell Bobby congratulations from me. But please, princess." Harry took a deep breath and kept eye contact with Niall.

"Five minutes, please?"

Niall looked at Harry and finally caved. "Five minutes, but I'm only giving you head. Taking a shower after sex will just make me late."

Niall's sentence was met with a kiss from Harry. Harry led Niall to his bedroom and when they got there, he closed the door behind them. Not sure why he did it but he even locked it.

And soon Niall was on his knees as he held Harry's dick in his hand and pumped him a few times. Emitting a low growl from the older lad.

Niall smirked at the reaction and then without warning, took Harry's member into his mouth. And pumped what he couldn't take with his hand.

"Fuck fuck, princess this is so fucking good." Harry gripped Niall's hair.

Niall started bopping his head and hollowed his cheeks when he found a rhythm.

Harry lost it then, he kept moaning in languages Niall didn't even know existed.

Minutes into the blow job, Niall opened his throat wider and started deepthroating Harry.

"You are so so good at this, I'm so gonna reward you when I have the chance." Harry panted and Niall moaned. Sending vibrations up Harry's dick. "I'm so close-"

"Harry!" Niall's movements froze when they both heard that high pitched voice call out.

It was the unmistakable voice of Ms. Green.

"What the fuck?" Niall asked, voice muffled and the pleasure that sent up Harry's cock was enough to make him cum down Niall's throat.

Niall's eyes widened as he didn't expect that to happen but he composed himself and swallowed all of it, sucking Harry clean.

"Harry, are you in there?" That voice again but this time it was accompanied by the jiggle of the knob. Harry thanked his lucky stars for locking the bedroom door.

"The fuck is she doing here?" Niall mouthed to Harry as he stood up but Harry's expression mirrored his.

"No idea." Harry mouthed back.