(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back

Start from the beginning

"Awww, youre so sweet."

After that we went home, i actually left my old house since i stayed in malaysia for a long time. Inha moved to a bigger unit after saving enough money. There's an extra room in her house that i could use for a while until i have my own. Which will at least take a month. I need to fix things with work first since im back, our company is international so ill be working here in korean base again.

We took a rest first.

"Where's luna?" Inha adopted a cat she found. It was a one eyed cat.

"Oh, she must be in my room." Inha stood up.
"Here she is." She carried a big white cat.

"She's so precious." Her one eye was closed, inha told me luna had a surgery because her eye was poked by something real sharp, she doesnt know who did it since she just found luna wondering around the neighbourhood. "Why not just name her moon?"

"I just thought luna is cuter."

"Moon is cuter."

"My cat remember?" I laughed. I started to play with luna. "Hey, what do you think about dating again?"

"Are you talking about me or you?" I kept petting luna.

"Both of us."

"Its fine with me im just waiting for the right guy. Why do you ask? Are you dating someone?" I look at her.

"No, i was just curious."

"You know, its fine with me. You cant wait for me inha. We all have our own timeline."

"Im not dating anyone." She defended.

"Calm down bruh, im just saying. I support what makes you happy."

"Then what if i told you im still watching them?"

I froze.

"Them?" She nodded. "Well, if it doesnt make you sad anymore then its fine." She shakes her head. "Good for you." Then her phone starts vibrating.

"Oh speaking of the devil. They went live." Inha started to rotate her phone.

I was contemplating if i should watch, inha was feeding her eyes and smiling. Am i ready to watch him again? What if i get addicted to it? Ive come this far, am i putting my efforts to waste?

"You still dont want to watch?" Inha looked up from her phone.

"... i .."

"Its fine if you dont want to, but i think you should watch them again someday when youre ready." She glued her eyes to her phone once again.

She's right, if i do want to accept the reality i should just watch them. This will help me accept and move on... right?

"Can i see?" Inha scooted next to me and shared her phone.

And there they were, they're still a mess.

"Where's jisung?" Inha was right jisung wasnt there.

Changbin, seungmin, jeongin and felix left. They were going out to eat they said. Hyunjin took the camera from chan. In the background woojin and chan were fooling around. Minho was sitting on the sofa alone he was watching the two bicker.

"Jisung youre here." Hyunjin greeted.

"Anneyeong stays." Jisung waved at the camera.

They continue on and started reading the comments. Jisung and minho started talking. They gotten a lot closer, i smiled as i remember how i used to tease minho with jisung.

Inha and i were just watching. I was focused in minho, he smiles as he continue to talk to jisung. He still looks incredibly handsome, jisung was poking him. They stopped as they listen to hyunjin and chan talk.

What jisung did next surprised me. I froze.

Jisung was resting his head on minho's lap. I felt like time stopped, minho lets him he was laughing. Then a memory suddenly flashed back on me.

"I love you." I locked my fingers with his. He made me face him.

"I love you too." He kissed my lips then my nose."You should only do this with me."

"Saying i love you?" I asked.

"That and this." He pointed at my head on his lap.

"I do this with inha though."

"Even her. This should only be our thing." He held out his pinky.

"Okay, you should promise to only let me do this too." He nodded. "Not even jisung."

"Jisung?"

"You have a thing for that dude."

"I do not. Thats gross."

Inha brought me back to my senses.

"Ooh bromance." Inha laughed and looked at me, her laugh dies when she saw the look on my face. "Hey? You alright?"

"Oh, yes... im fine i just remembered i need to call my boss." I stood up.

"Alright then, your room is up stairs on the left." She smiled.

"Ill just make a few phone calls and unpack my things." I took my bags. I took one last peek at the screen to see if they're still doing it and i was right.

My heart started to ache again so i hurried upstairs.