Chapter 1

He sat on the bench feeling something weighing him down. That day he had been promoted, his career was flying, he should be thrilled and happy... but he wasn't, not really.
He was proud of what he had achieved, the company where he worked was important, and he was going up the ladder quickly, he was their golden boy. Always on time, precise, determined, brilliant, he could close any deal faster than anyone else, he was dependable, always responsible, and being handsome was just the last touch to an already perfect resumé.

He was indeed the perfect employee, and he was tired of it.

He was Zhao Yunlan, and he was unhappy.

He didn't know what it was lacking in his life, it just lacked excitement he guessed.

With how much money he would make in his new position, he could have at least called a taxi, instead he was sitting on a bench, waiting for a bus.
He wasn't anxious to get home, there was nobody waiting for him there, why should he hurry back?

Suddenly another man sat at the other side of the bench, lowering his suitcase on the floor.
Yunlan looked at him, so finely dressed, why was he here? Was he bored too?

The man was tall, slim figure, straight shoulders, rimmed glasses, thin lips, long eyelashes, a nose so perfect that could be used as reference from plastic surgeons. Yunlan's eyes saw him parting his lips and wet them with his tongue, and his body felt it everywhere.

Yunlan bit his bottom lip.
"Excuse me?" he said, just an excuse to get him to turn around so he could watch him better.

The man turned and God was he handsome, that face could make men and women turn, those eyes were hypnotizing, those lips were worth raging war over them.

He stared, he noticed that the man was looking at him with a puzzled look, and decided that he didn't care, he kept staring.

"Did you want something?" He heard the other ask.

"Yes I did," Yunlan answered, then extended his hand.
"My name is Zhao Yunlan."

The other smirked before shaking his hand.
"My name is Shen Wei. Now that we've introduced ourselves, would you mind telling me what you want?"

"You're handsome, you know?"

Another smirk. "Thank you, and you look like you know it too well already so there's no need for me to say it back."

Yunlan grinned. "You seem to know me already, you must also know what I want then."

Wei turned towards him completely, putting one leg on the other side of the bench, looking so deeply at him that Yunlan held his breath.
"You want me to fuck you."

It wasn't a question, and Yunlan felt himself getting painfully hard, just at the way he said that.
He bit his lip again, trying to keep his cool, and threw at him his best flirting look. "I'm always top, babe, what about me fucking you?"

"Not with me you're not, I kinda lose control when I'm too horny."

Yunlan looked overly excited, more than turned on he looked like he was about to come right there on that bench, but desperately trying to restrain himself.

Wei's smirk seemed plastered on his face now, he lowered his head then moved closer, and closer, until he only needed to lean slightly forward to whisper in his ear. "You'll enjoy it, I promise, you need to let go, isn't it tiring to always be in control?"

Yunlan gulped, that rough voice was so sexy, and what he said was rather true he had to admit as much.

He blinked, still torturing his bottom lip. Wei saw it and knew that he was getting somewhere, so he went on. "I can make you feel good, I will fuck you so well that you will be begging for more, so hard that you will come like never before in your entire life."

Yunlan's hard-on was killing him. This was new territory for him, he never thought he would ever do it that way but this man was just too exciting to pass up this opportunity, he wanted to touch him so badly, have sex with him...

"I'm gonna wreck you." Wei's whispered words sent him over the edge.

"Your place or mine?" Yunlan asked.

"Mine is too far," Wei said. "Can you wait for so long? Because I don't think I can..."

That was it! Yunlan said, "My place then," and grabbed his arm to pull him up while he signalled a taxi to stop.
As they got in he gave the driver his address, then sat back impatiently.
Wei ran a hand up his leg, and Yunlan thought he was gonna die.

As the taxi stopped, Yunlan paid the driver and quickly got out, pulling Wei with him towards a tall building.
He lived on the top floor, the fourteenth, and the elevator ride felt too long to wait, so as the doors closed their hands started touching, feeling, exploring.

They were roughly the same height, and their lips connected immediately, so hungry for each other.

Wei put his hands on Yunlan's face while Yunlan circled his waist with his arms.

Neither tried to be sweet, their tongues battling in each other's mouth while they moaned excitedly.

The occasional break for air lasted only a fraction of a second before their tongues united again.

Yunlan had never been this horny in his entire life, he couldn't think, only feel, and what he felt was driving him crazy, who was this man to reduce him like this?

"Shen Wei," he moaned the name.

"Call me Wei, we're about to get intimate, no need for formalities."

The elevator door opened and Yunlan grabbed his hand, pulling him towards his apartment.

He unlocked the door with shaky hands while Wei licked his neck.

The door opened and Yunlan pulled him in, closing the door with a kick.
They locked eyes and Wei let go of his suitcase to smash their lips together again, while his hands messed his hair up.

Yunlan moaned trying to undress him, but it was proving too hard to do both things at once, so they were forced to separate, still panting.

Yunlan started taking off his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt, keeping his eyes fixed on him, while he walked backwards towards his bed.

One by one all their upper clothes fell on the floor, Yunlan felt his leg hit the bed and saw Wei grin before he pushed him down.

It was the shoes and pants turn to be discarded then Wei stopped his hands and proceeded to lower Yunlan's boxers himself, touching his skin while they slide down his legs.

Wei stood up again, they looked at each other while he took off his own underwear.

"Ready?" he asked.

Yunlan shivered, he opened a drawer to take out lube and condoms and handed them to him.

"Yes," he said, and Wei kept his word, wrecking him good.