Chapter 12: Christmas Confession

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 12, it's time to celebrate the holiday season. Now let's begin)

Godzilla P.O.V

"Today is the most wonderful time of the year. Christmas. Godzilla and his friends had to do a lot of research in order to get in the spirit of the holiday. Godzilla looks out through the window, it was bright white, despite the snow pouring down from the sky, the sun still shines through. Godzilla was thinking about something"

Mothra: what are you thinking Goji ?

"He turns around and sees his friends Mothra, Anguirus, Rodan, Baragon, Manda, Varan and Gorosaurus"

Godzilla: oh. Hey guys. You all look ready to celebrate Christmas

Rodan: of course we are. It's about time that we do great apart from fighting

Baragon: you were also thinking about something. What would that be ?

Godzilla: "blushes and rubs the back of his head" oh. It's nothing really

Varan: you sure ? It looks more that you were thinking about someone

Anguirus: wait. Are you thinking about Ruby ?

Godzilla: pretty much

Manda: you still haven't told her yet

Godzilla: yeah but i'm not sure if i can tell her

Gorosaurus: why not ?

Godzilla: it's just that......"sighs"......i'm a monster and she's a human. If she finds out what i am she might reject me

"Suddenly Godzilla felt an hand on his hand on his shoulder, he looks to see that it came from Mothra"

Mothra: Godzilla. I know things hasn't been going well for you back at earth but look at the bright side. You're not on earth anymore. You have a chance to live a new life and i'm sure she will understand. So go to her

"Godzilla was silent for a moment thinking about what she said until he finally speaks"

Godzilla: you're right. I'm gonna go to her right now !

"Without wasting time Godzilla runs out of the room to find Ruby"

Rodan: well. Seems that he's ready

Mothra: now that he has a date. It's time for all of you to get a date

Anguirus: really ? Are you seriously doing this to us ?

Mothra: yep. Now go

"Everyone got out of the room except for Manda"

Mothra: you're not going Manda ?

Manda: not really. I was just wondering if you wanted to go with me ?

Mothra: "blushes" o-oh

Manda: "blushes" it's okay if you don't want to go "starts walking away" i'll just-

Mothra: no ! "she grabs his hand" i'll love to go with you

Manda: "smiles" well. Let's go then

Timeskip

"Godzilla and Ruby boarded the airship to take them to the city. Godzilla thought that hanging out with her will take her mind off the monsters attacking Vale although it's been weeks after the attack of the seven monsters and there hasn't been another attack. Everything was in peace and Godzilla didn't need to transform into his true form although he hoped that Ruby doesn't ask him anything about what he did during the attack. After the trip, they both roamed through the streets of Vale, Godzilla was surprised by what they did to the city, it was filled with so many colorful and beautiful decorations. They both talked about various things until they decide to go to a crepe stand where they both ate crepes that Godzilla had bought for the both of them. He looks at Ruby to see her enjoying her crepe and smiles. She looks back at him and giggles"