Part 23- Seriously guys?

Vanessa Pov-

"No!" Nathan bellowed. "No, no, no!"

"Naaah you can't so that! None of us had to?" Tom defended. "Yeah, how is this fair on Nathan exactly?" Siva piped up.

"It's not!" Nathan snapped throwing his fist down onto Max, Tom and Jay's kitchen table as we were in their kitchen. "Oi, that cost us a bomb!" Max told Nathan sternly, obviously trying to make a joke. But not at the right time.

I edged my chair closer to Nathan and Jayne looked down at me with apologetic eyes.

"Nathan being in a relationship will effect the band greatly, you'll lose fans, money and respect for lying to them! We all agree that it would be better if you ended this fling now before things go too far." Nathan's hands balled into fists and the balding man across the table repeated himself for the fifth time, still with no emotion. "And what if I refuse? What are you going to do, kick me out the band?!" Nathan laughed sarcastically.

"Don't be too drastic now please Nathan." Baldy locks scolded. "It's already going around twitter that you're seeing someone, we can't risk losing fans at such a critical stage within your career. After the tour yes, before no! Trust me, no girl is worth throwing your dreams away!" He carried on speaking as though I wasn't there. Sensing how upset I was getting Tom placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it softly for a brief moment.

"I think its time you left." Nathan grunted. "Just think about it Nathan." He sighed standing up. "Do what's best for your band!" "I'm so sorry." Jayne whispered as she walked past, Nathan nodded his head but refused to remove his eyes from the seat the man he'd previously been speaking too was sat in.

"Well, what a wanker he is!" Tom announced as the door slammed shut. "Who the fuck was he?" Max responded throwing himself down onto his sofa. "Someone from Geffen I expect!" Siva shrugged. "Has anyone seen Bird by the way?" Tom asked casually. "Yeaaah, he's gone to see that Phoebe lass!" Siva grinned.

"Oh, it's alright for him to see girls, and for you all to be in a relationship but not me?! Fuck this!" Nathan raised his voice and pushed himself out of his chair before walking out of the flat, letting the door slam loudly behind him.

Taking in a large deep shaky breath, the next few minutes became a blur as I began to cry, Tom instantly rushed to my side and pulled me into a hug, running his hand along my back as he soothed me with calming words such as 'it'll work out' and 'trust me'. The front door creaked open and I peaked over Tom's shoulder hoping it was Nathan, only to be mildly disappointed to see that it was Jay.

Looking from Max to Siva to Tom to me, he frowned questioningly to which Max shook his head as if to say 'not now'.

"Alright Vanessa?" Jay asked casually as though we were old school friends.

I nodded, still in Toms' embrace as he walked past us and threw himself down onto the sofa beside Max.

"D'ya think you're ready to go see Nath?" I nodded my head. "Want me to come with?" I shook my head in reply. "No, you've all got a party or something to go to, I'll be fine!"

"Oh you and lover-boy not coming then?" Jay smirked and I couldn't help but wonder what he was playing at, the last time I'd seen him, he'd had a battered eye and was cowering behind the others. Maybe he'd actually pushed everything aside for once? But this was Jay, so that was unlikely.

"No James, were not." I responded and he screwed his face up.

"Thank you Tom." I whispered pulling him into a hug. "Like I said, always here for you!" He smiled kissing my cheek and then spinning me around so I was facing the door. Nodding I opened it and then closed it quietly, dashing across the hallway to Nathan's flat. Pushing the door open, I quickly squeezed through the gap and closed it. Only to met with darkness and a light sniffing noise.