Part 12- I'll never let go Jack.

Vanessa Pov-

I woke up to the sound of moving around outside my door. I grumbled to myself as I knew it would be Nathan. I suppose it was my own fault that he thought about me in that way but still! He was the guy I was doing it with, surely he'd know I loved him? And that I wouldn't do that to him? Obviously not.

"Nathan, just come in!'' I ordered, annoyed he was just waiting there for me. He slowly stepped in the room and sat on the end of the bed. He couldn't look at me which I also found aggravating! ''I erm, breakfast is ready.'' He mumbled. ''Not hungry.'' I said, getting out of the bed and routing through my wardrobe for an outfit.

I made my way to the bedroom door to get changed in the bathroom. ''Where are you going?'' Nathan asked, quickly standing up and grabbing my arm. ''To get changed.'' I simply replied. He sighed and let go. ''Look Vanessa, it's not that I think you're going to do that but-'' ''It is Nathan, you don't trust me! After everything I did for you, you can't fucking trust me! Thanks a lot Nath.'' I rolled my eyes and walked out, and into the bathroom.

After quickly pulling on my jeans and a top, I put my hair into a messy bun. As I left the bathroom, I saw Nathan with his head in his hands, still sat on my bed. I sighed and headed to the front door. Maybe I should talk to Emma? Or would she be too hungover?

As soon as I took a step out of the door, my body collided with another and I was knocked to the floor. ''Flipping heck Vanessa! Watch where you're going!'' Jay exclaimed, his hand reaching down to help me up. ''Sorry.'' I muttered, not looking at him.

''Whats up? You and Lover boy fallen out already?'' He smirked at me. ''No actually-'' ''I know you Vanessa, you don't have to cover up.'' He winked annoyingly. I was about to reply with something smart but a girl came running over to us. ''Jaay!'' She squeaked. I held my ears so they wouldn't explode from how high pitched her voice was.

''Oh hey Phebe's!'' Jay smiled at her, kissing her cheek. ''Vanessa this is Phoebe, and old family friend!'' Jay announced. ''Is that what you call it then?!'' The girl, also named Phoebe scolded. ''I'm sorry, I meant-'' But Phoebe was already down the corridor, walking away. I smirked, turning round to Jay. ''Don't start!'' He said, sitting down.

I nodded, knowing not to annoy him. ''Anyway, what's happened with you and Nath?'' He asked casually. ''I don't really wanna talk about it..'' I sighed. Jay ran his hands through his curls and looked at me. ''Look Vanessa, I know how hard he's worked just plan this few days. He even came to see me and ask of it was okay with me, not that I actually care about where you are or what you're doing but he still did. So don't let one thing cause you to fall out!'' Jay said.

I smiled at him. ''Thanks Jay.'' I told him. He nodded proudly. ''I know you hate everything that I did and probably me too and your answer will probably be no...but do you think we could be friends? I mean, I am sorry Jay, I truly am!'' I asked. ''There you are!'' Nathan exclaimed, appearing next to me and Jay turned to walk away.

''Sure we can Nessa.'' He smiled before walking into his own flat. I turned back to Nathan and saw him looking to the ground. ''I'm sorry Nath, I over reacted.'' I told him honestly. ''Nah, I'm just a twat!'' He chuckled. He led me back into the flat and held me close to his body in a tight hug.

''I do trust you.'' He whispered in my ear, relaxing me. His hand around my waist, Emma barged in.

''I need bed.'' She shouted. ''Down the hall, first right!'' Nathan rushed. ''Your bed is closest to the door!'' I laughed. She scowled. ''They drink way too much!!'' She moaned, stumbling down the hall. I laughed even more as she fell into the room, Nathan joining me.

''After you've eaten, we're going to the cinema!'' Nathan announced. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

*