Part 5- Oh dear...

Vanessa Pov-

The beginning screen of Avatar playing woke me up. I sighed, reaching out to grab my phone. I shielded the light so that it wouldn't wake Jay up and realised it was only half eight. I grumbled to myself quietly as I slipped out of bed and grabbed some clothes to get changed into. I pulled on my underwear, shorts and vest top as it was unusually sunny outside. And then put my hair into a messy bun. 

As I impatiently waited for the kettle to boil, I realised I had three un-read messages. And the smile that was present on my face, soon disappeared as I read all of them from Nathan.

From Nathan-

Did you get home okay? x

From Nathan-

I'll take that as a yes...x

From Nathan-

Hope ur having fun using Jay.

I slammed my phone back onto to the worktop in the kitchen, grabbed some paper and a pen. I scribbled a note to Jay explaining that I had to run through some new material with Nathan and would be back later.

*

To clear my head and think of what to say, I walked to the boys house. The door swung open and I frowned. But then changed it into a smile. ''Don't you live with Jay?'' She spat. ''Yes, but I'm here to see Nathan.'' I replied, walking past her and into the house. ''For what?'' ''Work.'' As I began to walk up the stairs, she grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face her. ''Don't think I don't know what your game is!'' She snapped.

''And what would that be?'' I sighed. ''You think you can win Nathan off me, but you can't. And if you go near him I will ruin things for you and Jay!'' She snapped. ''I wouldn't dream of it!'' I sarcastically rolled my eyes but her grip on my arm was tightening and it was really starting to hurt as her fingernails dug into me. ''Ey up! What are you two girls gassing about?'' Tom asked, bounding down the stairs. 

''Oh nothing, I was just giving Vanessa some advise.'' Harley fake smiled through her bright pink lips. Tom nodded, unsure on whether to believe her or not. ''Right Nessie?'' She giggled. I nodded. ''Right.'' I mumbled. ''Dirty slag.'' I heard her whisper but that was it, I snapped. 

''Don't you dare speak to me like that!'' I screamed as my hand collided with my cheek. She dropped to the floor but pulled my leg so I fell also, hitting my head in the process. ''STOP!'' I heard someone shout and I was pulled up off he floor and into someone's chest. ''Control your girlfriend!'' Tom shouted and I realised it was his arms I was in. ''What happened?'' Nathan asked angrily. ''Sh-she just attacked me.'' Harley sobbed.

''As if! Our Nessa wouldn't just 'attack' you for no reason!'' Tom defended me. ''You know, he has got a point Harles.'' Nathan sighed. Tom rubbed my back whilst I conentrated on calming down. I heard Nathan and Harley mumbling and then she left with a slam of the front door. ''You alright?'' Tom whispered. I nodded and he pulled me into the living room. 

''I'm not a slag Tom, I'm not!'' I cried. Even though I was, wasn't I? Playing Jay, wanting Nathan. ''Course ya not! She just wants to start trouble, that's all she's ever wanted!'' Tom smiled. ''She's just jealous cause we love you and hate her.'' He chuckled. ''Anyway, Nath wants to show you some songs so I'll leave him too it, I'll see ya later.'' He said before leaving the room and letting Nathan walk in.

Nathan sat next to me and took my arm and looked towards the marks that Harley had left on me. ''Did she do this to you?'' I nodded and watched him trace his fingers over the purple marks. ''You're here early.'' He chuckled, lifting his head to look at me. ''Well I was here to rant at you but I took all my anger out on your bitch of a girlfriend!'' I admitted. ''And why are you annoyed at me today?'' He laughed lightly. ''Hope you have fun using Jay.'' I quoted.

He looked towards his feet as they had obviously become quite amusing. His eyes filled up with guilt as he looked up at me again and massaged my hands with his fingers. ''I got jealous, sorry.'' He said, blushing slightly. I pulled my hand away from his and placed it on his cheek. ''You're cute sometimes.'' I smiled. He smirked and pulled me closer to kiss him. And as we did, I could feel the electricity pulsing through me.

''Vanessa, are you alright? I got a call from Tom an-'' I pulled away from Nathan and watched as the colour drained from his face and my eyes met Jay's from the doorway. ''W-what's going on?'' Nobody spoke a thing. ''Tell me this is some sort of practical joke?'' He spat, looking at me and Nathan is disgust.

''How long?'' His voice was cold but I still said nothing. ''I said how long!'' Jay shouted which caused Max, Tom and Siva to run back into the room. ''Three months.'' Nathan answered, bowing his head in shame. An awkward silence set across the room and my eyes met Jay's and they pleaded with me silently to tell him it was a joke of some sort. But it wasn't, it was real.

''Tom, take Vanessa upstairs.'' Jay ordered. It was the first time I'd ever seen Jay so angry or seen him react this way, to anything. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. ''Jay mate.'' Siva tried to reason with him but he just shook him off. ''Get off me.'' He warned. Tom glanced at Nathan and apologised with his eyes before taking my hand.

''C'mon Nessa.'' He whispered, pulling me softly. ''I'm not leav-'' I stumbled, looking at Nathan for support but he just nodded. ''Go.'' He half smiled, rubbing my arm but that made Jay angrier. ''Get her upstairs!'' He shouted. Tom put his hands around my waist and pulled me from the room and as we got half way up the stairs, the living room door slammed shut. Tom put me down and the tears streamed down my face.

''How could you!'' I heard Jay shout. ''He's not worth it Jay!'' Siva told him. I looked at Tom and he shook his head. ''Please.'' Suddenly, a loud crash came from the living room, followed by Max's frantic shouting and Nathan's pleading with Jay. ''TOM!'' I screeched. 

''Stay here.'' He spoke to me as if I was a little child. He ran into the living room and closed the door firmly behind him. More shouting was heard and I was just sat on the stairs crying pathetically to myself not knowing what to do next. And not knowing what was happening.

*Sorry this part is shorter than the rest but you know;)

Hope you liked it!:) 

Ooo so everything has been found out!! ;D

This had been dedicated to @ALLLOVETW because she is amazing and you should all check out her stories!:-) 

Love Lizzie. x*