Part 10- ''Oh, I was just twapin' him.''

Vanessa Pov-

"Here." Nathan smiled, walking up to the front of an unfamiliar restaurant. I followed Nathan inside and looked around, it was small and rather posh, I looked around to see couples leaning over their tables, eating each others foods or leaving each other little kisses.

"I made a reservation here this morning." Nathan smiled at the waitress on the door, entwining his hand into mine. "Mr Sykes, table for two?" The waitress smiled politely and Nathan nodded in reply "Follow me." She began to walk through the restaurant until she came to a table out of the way, right at the back. "I'm your waitress for the evening, if you need anything else just ask." She grinned and walked off to serve other people.

Taking my seat, Nathan came behind me and pushed my chair in. "Is it alright here?" He smiled sitting down in his own seat. "Perfect." I chuckled looking over the menu.

The waitress came back and took our orders, I smiled up at her as she walked away and then turned back to look at Nathan, only to find him watching me, a small smile playing on his lips. "What are you looking at?" I whispered, checking over my shoulders. "You never used to have your hair naturally." He told me.

I blushed as I looked over him, everything was perfect.

*

"Oh my god, remember that time when you came into work on your first day and slipped over sending our promotion flyer's everywhere!" Nathan laughed. "Oh don't even bring that up!" I laughed along with him, thinking of the memory. How cringe worthy!

We'd got half way through our desert, the dinner had gone amazingly and I'd found myself reliving the old good times with Nathan, both of us smiling and laughing.

"Your bill." The waitress we'd had for the evening grinned. "Could I just be rude and put it out there, but you two are possibly the cutest couple I've seen in here over the past week!" "Oh we're not-" I began only to be cut off by Nathan. "Thank you." He grinned pulling out his wallet, placing a few notes onto the dish he smiled up at her again "Keep the change."

"But that's like ten pounds!" She exclaimed. "I know." Nathan shrugged, dropping his eye into a wink.

We left the restaurant after that, but Nathan leading our waitress into thinking that we were together played on my mind and we walked back, hand in hand through the park that lead back to my flat.

The flat came into view as we continued to walk, a huge smile on my face. Nathan however frowned, not saying anything we came to my door.

"Thank you for tonight, it was amazing." I smiled up at Nathan. "It was my pleasure." He nodded. I lent up and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him, Nathan returned the hug, pulling me against his body, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist.

"This will be the last time I see you until you come down to London." Nathan frowned, sadness taking over his eyes. "Why?" "We go back in the morning." He mumbled, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"That doesn't mean the last time you have to see me is right now." I shrugged. "What are you suggesting?" Nathan chuckled as I pulled away from the hug. I ignored his question and unlocked the door, pushing it open I turned back and faced Nathan, taking his hand I pulled him into the hallway and closed the door behind him while he stared at me confused.

"What are you doing?" He laughed uneasily. "Something I've wanted to do since I saw you." I mumbled, winding my arms around his neck. Leaning up slowly I watched Nathan's face, watching his reaction when he suddenly lent forwards and his lips met mine, closing my eyes Nathan wound his arms around my waist and pulled me against him, the kiss deepening as time went on, Nathan pulled away and rest his forehead on mine a small smirk playing on his lips.