Part 13- You look good in my clothes.

Vanessa Pov-

As I woke up, it wasn't the room I'd been sharing with Emma, it was a different room. It was Nathan's room. He wasn't laying next to me like before, I could hear him humming in the kitchen. So, I got up, realising I was dressed in one of his tops. I checked my reflection in the mirror. No make-up, hair in messy bun. Not the best look for me but hey-ho. 

Nathan jumped a little as I snaked my arms around his waist. As my head rested on his shoulder, I was on my tip toes. ''You must be small if you're on your tiptoes to reach MY shoulder!'' He mocked, emphasising the 'me'. I pouted and let go, returning to my normal height. ''Hey! You've grown since you've gotten older!'' I protested. He laughed and put his hands on my waist instead. 

''You look so beautiful.'' He smiled admiringly. ''Somebody wants some action.'' I joked. He rolled his eyes at me and chuckled a little too. ''No, I mean it, you genuinely do.'' I blushed at his comment but couldn't help the smile on my face grow. 

I pulled away from him and got a glass of water. But as I turned around, he was staring straight at me with a smirk on his face. ''What?'' I gasped, thinking there must be something on my face or something else stupid like that! ''You look good in my clothes.'' He smirked, his hands meeting my waist again. 

''But don't you think they'd be better on the floor?'' He winked as I took a gulp of my water. I started to turn bright red, probably, as I tried to keep the laugh in. Okay, this meant either choke to death on the water or it go all over Nathan...

Go all over Nathan it is!

I spat my drink out and it all blew into Nathan's face, drenching his top half. But I just couldn't stop laughing. ''What's so funny?'' He snapped. ''You're just so funny when you're trying to be sexy!'' I laughed harder but Nathan pouted. ''That's it!'' He finally exclaimed, walking over to the sink, filling a cup with water. ''No! Nathan, I'm sorry!'' I squealed, running out of the kitchen. He chased me and eventually had me cornered in the living room after I tripped over the table. 

''Nathan please!'' I begged but the grin on his face was determined. And the cold water splashed all down my front. ''Nice hair!'' He joked. ''Shut up Sykes!'' I said, slapping his arm. 

''Right go and get ready whilst I make breakfast and then we can go out!'' He smiled. ''Where are we going?'' I questioned. ''I think showing my family the new girlfriend is on the cards, don't ya think?'' He replied. ''Oh and might that be?'' I asked, mockingly. ''Well she's incredibly beautiful, she's quite small, but I'll get over that one.'' He stuck his tongue out, laughing to himself. ''She's really sweet and funny. And I really like her.'' He finished. 

''So when did I agree to being your girlfriend?'' I asked, seriously. Nathan's face dropped as he looked to the ground and fiddled with his fingers. ''Well you know, just after what happened yesterday and stuff. I thought that, erm, I'm sorry.'' He muttered, dragging on his words. I walked closer to him and put my hands in his. ''I'd love to be your girlfriend.'' I smiled, kissing him and walking into the bathroom to get a shower. 

All through my shower, I was smiling. Smiling at the fact I was Nathan's and Nathan was mine. There was no secrets, just me and him. 

And that's how I always had wanted it, for so long.

*

''Nessa, calm down!'' Nathan said, putting his hand on my knee to stop it shaking. ''But what if they don't like me?!'' I blurted. He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. ''You mean to say that you're nervous that my family won't like you?'' He asked. I nodded shyly. ''Yeah! I mean what if your mum thinks I'm a distraction to you in the band? Or what if your mum or sister just don't like me in general?'' I panicked.