𝑰𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Start from the beginning

Warren gave her a confused look, he wasn't aware or caught up about everything that was going on, Max started to walk over, but stopped once she noticed she was crying to Warren, "What do you mean, Hattie

Warren gave her a confused look, he wasn't aware or caught up about everything that was going on, Max started to walk over, but stopped once she noticed she was crying to Warren, "What do you mean, Hattie... Is Nathan okay?" He took a step forward, giving her a concerned look.

"Jefferson- Jefferson used Nathan... He manipulated him and used him for some sick shit he was doing- Nathan was never dangerous, Nathan was being controlled... I wish you guys could have seen the real Nathan, the one I knew," She wiped some tears away, "Now he's fucking dead- Jefferson killed him, he fucking killed him!" Hattie covered her face, she let out a sob, she was disoriented and her mind was a mess.

Warren shook his head in disbelief, he gave Hattie a hug in attempts to comfort her, she hugged him back, "Hattie, I am so sorry," He whispered to her.

"I'm sorry I hurt you and treated you like shit... I know we used to be friends, forever ago..." She pulled away, Max walked up and rubbed Hattie's back, Warren let out a small sigh. 

"No big deal, we all had a log going on, I kinda beat up your boyfriend anyway," He joked with her, laughing. 

"I don't mean to break up this apology session, but, Warrie, I need you to listen to me," Max managed to get Warren's attention.

"What's up?" Warren looked over to Max, looking ready for anything. 

"I am going to tell you what I never told you in the parking lot, I can't explain, so just trust me... Okay?"

"I always do... You should probably tell me quickly," He looked around nervously as the thunder boomed outside. 

"I had a vision in Jefferson's class of a tornado destroying Arcadia Bay. I went to the bathroom and saw my best friend get shot by Nathan during an altercation... You with me so far?" 

Warren nodded, "Where else could I be? Go on!" 

"Then I found out I could rewind time... And as Hattie said, Mark Jefferson is insane and dangerous." 

Warren's eyes widened, he was shocked, "Whoa... Is that all?"

"I have to go back in time. Jefferson already ki-killed Chloe and Nathan... I can't let that happen... I have to do something Warren!" 

Warren shook his head, he was putting the puzzle together, "Max, going back in time is what cause the storm!" 

Hattie looked over to Max, she took a step back, "All because- because of me? How?"

Warren tilted his head for a moment to think, "I'm not a real scientist, even though I play one at school, but this seems like pure cause and effect, maybe Chaos Theory? Uh, what happened with Jefferson... Did- did he hurt you guys?"

Hattie rubbed her neck, she could see Jefferson approaching her with the needle and she shuddered. 

"He... He used Nathan to get drugs and money for him... Jefferson tied us up and he dosed us with some drug... He took sick photos of us all drugged up, it was so horrible..." Max looked down and sighed.  Hattie swallowed hard at the thought of Nathan being used like that, it was horrible Warren looked disgusted.

"I'm so sorry you guys went through that, that's horrible... You guys are so brave, I haven't met anyone like you guys... Now, I want to kill that son of a bitch! Where is he?" Warren clenched his fist.

Hattie looked him in the eye, he noticed how lifeless she looked, "Dead. He got what he deserved."

"I need to change the past and fast to make it right again... Is that bad?" Max asked.

Warren shrugged, "For every action, there's a reaction... Whenever you reversed or altered time, maybe you caused a chain reaction, even in the environment."

 Hattie took out her phone, she looked at the screen for a moment, 0 messages and 0 calls, she took a deep breath, she kept hoping that Nathan would call. 

"Warren, I know this all sounds insane... But you and Hattie are the only people I can count on right now, I wish we had more time together... Do you believe me?" Max looked at Warren and Hattie.

Hattie nodded to Max and Warren spoke, "Max, of course, I believe you, you're the most amazing person I've met... and I'm glad you trust me..." 

Max nodded and looked to her feet, "I just wish I could trust my powers... I guess we'll never know if it's magic or science..." 

Warren let out a small laugh, "Even if it's from a wizard or a wormhole, you're apart of something bigger. I don't believe in fate or destiny, but, after this week, I realize I don't know shit..." 

Hattie chuckled to herself, "Nobody here knows shit, welcome to the club."

Max nodded in agreement, "Life would be so much easier if there was like a guidebook or something."

Warren took a deep breath, "I do know that we are all here for a reason, and it is up for Max to find out why... Max, I'm sorry you got stuck in this... I don't have a fucking clue what's going on, but, I know that Hattie and I have total faith in you to do the right thing when the time comes." He smiled and Hattie smiled too, giving Max a pat on the back, "I am so proud of you, Max, how could there be a more important moment in history? And I'm in the middle of it with you? Thank you for trusting me..." 

"Wow... That was, kinda romantic," Hattie winked at him and he blushed a bit, Max looked at her and rolled her eyes. 

"Thanks for being here, always," Max turned and smiled and Warren. 

Warren took out the polaroid and placed it in front of Max, "Be careful out there..." 

Max stepped forward and stood in front of Warren, "For luck," Max leaned in and they kissed, Hattie smiled at them as they did this.  

 "Just in case we don't out of this... I wanted to say..." Warren said when Max pulled away. 

"I know, Warren," Max whispered and he chuckled softly. 

"Of course you do."

"I'm going to make the right choices from now on... I swear." 

"That's why you're super Max..."

Max turned and turned to focus on the photo, before she did she turned to Hattie, "See you there," She said and looked down at the photo.