"You're home," she whispered as she threw her arms around Chae's neck.

"And so, are you," said Chae and captured her lips, "What is all this?" she asked hugging her.

Jennie's shoulders shook excitedly, "It's for you baby," she grabbed Chae's hand.

"Me?"

"Mmmm," hummed the brunette as she used the cloth and picked up the pudding. Leading her to the back, Chae gasped as she saw their back yard. There was a table set with food, the garden brightly filled with red and white roses. Moreover, there was a large roped hammock between two of their trees. She ran over to it gleefully.

"Woah this is so cool!" she jumped on it and it swung, the trees creaking. Jennie laughed as she walked to her.

"I'm glad you like it, Kat helped me out," she said as she smiled at her. Chae looked across the yard, her eyes landing on Jennie, whose own was glowing at her.

"This is amazing Jen."

"You're amazing," came a reply and Jennie kissed her gently, "I love you baby," she continued and kissed her deeper.

Moaning at her sweetness, Chae pouted as they separated. Chuckling Jennie gave her a peck then guided her back towards the table, "Let's eat baby, we can come swing afterward."

"Okay," smiled Chae heart filling with more love at the effort the brunette had put in.

Covering their mouths, Bella was the first to step inside of Eon's chambers. Clive and Chaerin followed behind her, the stench of alcohol all-consuming. Shaking him roughly, Bella saw that Eon was not stirring. Throwing the sheets off him, they saw his chest rising.

"Well, he's still breathing."

"This is disgusting," said Chaerin. Clive shook his head as Eon turned in his sleep, kicking some bottles off the bed.

"He's in no condition to attend the funeral," Chaerin looked at them.

"Let alone a public announcement, "said Clive, "I wonder what he is thinking."

"Well, we won't find out with him like this. Perhaps we can return later? Ask what it might be."

"I doubt he'll tell us," said Clive as he glanced at the guards. The three sighed collectively, looking at their friend pitifully and decided to try again when he was sober.

Jennie giggled as Chae piled her plate with more food. She'd just finished her second bowl of pudding. Pouring herself another glass of juice, she picked a white rose from the vase. Tearing off the bud, she placed it on Chae's ear, who was focused on her food.

Tucking the hair back in place, Jennie giggled, "You know I could become your wife just like this," she kissed Chae's cheek, "You look so adorable."

Turning to her, Chae pecked her lips, "No way, you're going to get two wonderful ceremonies," she kissed her again, a little more meaningful, "Do you know how lucky I am? Getting to make you mine twice in one go."

Jennie grinned, "Oh really?" her eyebrow rose.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it," smiled Chae, "It's rare to get to see the most beautiful woman I know in a communion dress. Yet I get to see it twice," Chae's heart beat happily as she felt Jennie smile into another kiss, "And on top of that," she continued, "She's going to be walking towards me," Chae smile as Jennie giggled into the flutter of kisses, "Be my wife. Did you and Lisa find anything you like?"