➥55

3 weeks later

3 weeks later

"I'm gonna piss myself."
"That's great to know babe." Donghyuck commented, chuckling as he rubbed Seyeon's back out of habit.

She sighed and shifted on her feet, nervous at the train station.
"I hope they'll like you."
"I'm a gang leader baby, no one likes me." Donghyuck said, shoving his hands into his coat pocket.

Seyeon frowned and turned around, inches away from him as she looked up into his eyes. Donghyuck tilted his head down, reaching he eyes.
"I like you though." She said with big eyes and Donghyuck's gaze lingered on her face before letting out a breathy laugh.

"You're my girlfriend, it would be concerning if you didn't-"
"No," Seyeon said, snaking her arms inside his coat and around his t-shirt clad back.

Donghyuck returned the favour, letting his arms wrap around her back as she leaned her head on his chest.
"You're a great person Hyuck, once they get to know you-"

"I love you." He blurted out, unable to contain it, wincing slightly as it seemed like the wrong moment even though they had exchanged it previously.
Seyeon smiled into his shirt and snuggled closer to him.
"I love you too."

They stayed hugging for a while, Donghyuck rocking them side to side, occasionally his hand tracing her back.

Seyeon smirked as her hands moved lower and surpressed a giggle as she squeezed his ass.
Donghyuck jolted and Seyeon let out a laugh, eyes crinkling as his mouth fell agape in shock.
"Oops?" She tried, wiping her eyes and went back into the hug.

"Pervert." He muttered, shaking his head and Seyeon turned in his arms, her back pressed against him as she watched the train station.
His arms were around her shoulders, hanging over her chest as she played with his fingers.

"I'm so tired." He yawned, leaning his head down onto the back of hers.
"Hm," she hummed, rubbing circles into his hand.
"We can nap when we get home Gorgeous." She muttered, smiling as he whined at the nickname.
"Stop~ I'm a gang leader." He huffed and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever babyboy."

"Yeon!"
"Kookie!" Seyeon exclaimed, running towards the 7 men who had stepped off of the train.

She ran towards her brother, grinning as he spun her around and she couldn't help but tear up, greeting them all properly.

Jimin cleared his throat and nodded over to Donghyuck who was watching intently.
"Oh," Seyeon began walking over to her boyfriend.

"Guys, this is Donghyuck..." She started, nervously smiling.

Donghyuck stepped forward and outstretched his hand towards Namjoon.
"Hi, I'm Lee Donghyuck-"
"NCT huh?" Namjoon said, eyeing his hand and Donghyuck's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You know me?"
"Do you know BTS?"
Donghyuck's eyes widened.
"Wait, are you RM?"

"Hold on NCT?" Taehyung said frowning in confusion.
"That means... you're Haechan?"

"You guys know each other?" Seyeon asked bewildered.