Sam

Picture above is Ava and Sam not Ava and Lucas.

Ava's pov

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of waves crashing against the rocks. I looked out the window and saw that there were a couple people fishing or barefooting. I looked at the crib and Braley was awake so I took her out and went downstairs. I made myself a cup of coffee and went to the deck. My grandma and grandpa were awake so I sat with them. I handed Braley to my grandma.

"So how has everything going? I see you and Lucas aren't with each other and Becca is helping you alot." My grandpa says taking a sip of coffee.

"Okay I guess just taking it day by day and yeah Logan and I aren't on best terms. Which sucks because I need help with the kids and Emma is starting to get sad and sometimes the babies cry just for there daddy. Its just hard ti watch them cry. There face is all red and tear stains and I cant do anything about it but hold them and hope they calm down. Its just hard being a single mom and to see that he has moved on."

"I bet it is sweetheart but god give the toughest obstacles to the toughest people. Have you meet anyone new?"

"Yeah Becca and I went out the other night and we meet up with some friends from school."

"Thats good are they going to come up?"

"Um I dont know maybe ill text them today."

"What are there names?"

"Sam and Alex."

"Oh okay well anytime you want us to watch the kids we will."

"Okay thanks!" I went back inside and went upstairs. I opened the door quietly but then saw everyone else was awake.

"Goodmorning mommy!" Emma said wanting me to hold her. I walked over there and got her out.

"Goodmorning sweetie." I set her down and she played with some toys. Braxton was still sleeping so we still had to be quiet.

"My grandpa said that we could have the guys come and stay with us."

"Really well text them!"

I got out my phone and texted Sam.

Me: goodmorning handsome!;)

Sam: goodmorning sexy mamma how was your night? Get enough sleep?

Me: yeah and hey do you wanna come up to the cabin? And maybe bring Alex along with you?

Sam: YES! We are on our way in a half hour see you soon babe!

Me: okay!

End of messages

"Their on there way soon."

"Okay awesome!"

Braxton finally woke up and he was really hungry. ,I feed him and then changed him into big bathing suit with a tshirt. I put Em in her tutu bathing suit and took them both downstairs. Everyone was awake now eating breakfast. I gave all the kids some bannana and Emma some eggs and bacon.

"Hey grandma can you watch the babies for a little while Becca and I get ready and clean some things up?"

"Yeah no problem sweetheart."

"Thank you!" I said running back upstairs. I jumped in the shower did my thing and put my bathing suit on. It was strapless with fringes and a teal blue color. The bottoms were just plane teal color. I put on a Tshirt and braided my hair to the side I grabbed my sunglasses and went to the room. The room was a mess with toys and diapers and clothes everywhere. I cleaned it up so it looked half way decent. I went back downstairs and sat on the couch. I looked at my phone and it said 1:00pm. The boys should be here any minute.