Break up

Ava's pov

Lucas and I got into a huge fight. After graduation we went to a party and he slept with Maddie. I was beyond pissed. He's been acting like he doesn't want me anymore or our family. Its been about a week and we haven't talked at all. Right now I'm packing the kids things up and leaving. He hasn't even been home to help so I need someone to help me. Emily told me that I could stay with her for a few weeks till I figure something out. I was in Em's room packing some of her clothes and toys.
"Mommy why are we leaving?"
"Were going to stay with Aunt Emily for a little while."
"But I'm going to miss my room! Is daddy coming with us?"
"I know sweetie and no he isn't." I wanted to break down crying but I had to stay strong in front of her. I hated doing this to her but I couldn't leave her here. Lucas would leave her by herself probably.
Once I was done packing her things I went to the babies room. I had to be quiet because they were sleeping. I packed there clothes in a bag all there toys in another and diapers,wipes, bottles,ext in another. I took down there swings and jumpers. I took everything downstairs and put them in my truck. The only things I wasn't taking was the cribs and rocking chair. Those were to big. The babies woke up so I fed them real fast and put them in there carseat. I got every last thing that I needed and set it by the door. I left a note saying...

Dear Lucas,
I hope you had fun sleeping with Maddie that night and ignoring me and the kids the past few weeks. I went and stayed with a family member so you can get your act together so I think we should to a break between us for a while. Hope you have fun without us.
I left it on the table where he would see it. I grabbed the kids and went to the truck. I buckled them up and just in and left.

Lucas pov

I got home from practicing and I didn't see Ava's truck there. I knew she mad at me. I walked in the door and saw that the babies swings weren't there or the jumpers. Maybe she put them upstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the table. I read it and was shocked. I ran upstairs to the babies room and saw all the things were gone except the cribs and rocking chair. I sat in the chair and put my head in my hands.

"Damm it!" I yelled and started crying. I just lost my everything. But mayne she is right I need to figure out what I want. But what I want is our family back. I did the worst thing I could do. I got my phone out and tried calling Ava. No answer. I called her over twenty times. All I want is to see my kids. I hope she's going up north next week so I can see them. I finally decided to go take a shower and go to bed.

Ava's pov

About a hour into the drive all the kids were sleeping. All I could do is cry. I never wanted to take there dad away but I don't want them with that kind of role model. I listened to the radio for a little until we got there. I took the babies in the house while Emily got Emma. I went and grabbed the clothes and the pack in plays from the truck. I left the rest in there till the morning. Braley was awake so I took her downstairs with me. I put her on my hip and went to the couch. Emily sat there with me.
"Thanks for taking me in. I really needed some help."
"No big deal its nice to have some company. And I told you since the beginning that I will always be here for ya. So what happened?"
"After graduation he slept with Maddie and he said sorry once and didn't even sound like he meant it. Never was home to help me. Its just been a rough few weeks."
"Sounds like it. Your baby girl looks pretty tired you do too so go get a goodnight sleep. If ya need anything I'm right across the hall."

"Okay thank you so much goodnight." I walked up the stairs and laid Braley in bed with me. As soon as I hit the pillow I was out.