Races

Lucas pov

I'm on my way to pick up the kids. Ava is at home packing cause I have a race today. Hopefully I win cause we could use the money. Em also has a race. Its just a mini one though. She would win a trophy and 500$. I could win 10,000$. I got to Avas moms house and went inside.

"Did you guys have fun last night?" She asked getting me a cup of coffee.

"Yeah it was nice having a night to ourselves."

"Daddy!" Emma said running towards me. I picked her up and huged her.

"You ready for your race today?"

"Yes!"

I put her down and went to the babies room and got them ready to go. I changed Braley into jeans with a pink camo sweatshirt and her little cowgirl boots. Braxton wore jeans and a plaid shirt with boots. I put them into there carseats and put there blankets on top of them. I carried them out to the living room so we could say bye.

"Thank you for watching them."

"No problem I love spending time with them."

I got the babies strapped in and then Em. I jumped in the truck and headed back home.

At home.....

"Were home!" I said closing the door behind me. Ava was laying on the couch watching Tv. Emma ran and gave her a hug. I got the babies outa there seats and gave Braley to Ava.

"Hey baby girl!" She said and kissed her on the forehead. She was really happy to see them.

"Well everything is all packed and ready to go."

"Okay we should probably get going races are at 6:00 and its already 2:00 and it takes 2 hours to get there so lets go!"

"Okay!" We put the babies back in the carseats and put them in the truck. I loaded the bags and bikes in the back then we left.

Two hours later......

We decided to stop at our hotal first and unload everything. We grabbed everything we needed and went inside.

"Room for 5 please."

"Okay you have room 546 on the fifth floor. The elevator is right over there."

"Okay thank you."

We went up the elevator and found our room. We opened it and it was a decent sized room. It had two queen size beds with a flat screen Tv a small kitchen and a bathroom. We put all the bags down and lets the kids play for a few minutes. I got a diaper bag ready with diapers, wipes, bottles, and coats.

"Okay lets go!" I said grabbing the carseats and walking out the door.

At races.....

Ava waited in the truck until I got all the bikes down from the back. She held Dj while I carried the babies. I walked over to my tent and saw all the guys were there.

"Hey!!" they all said.

"Are these the new babies?" Hunter said looking in the car seats.

"Yup Braxton and Braley."

"There cute and look just like there daddy." He was right they had my bright blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Hey we want you to meet our new friend Cody." He said I set a carseat down to shake his hand but he didn't. I turned towards Ava and she was wide eyed.

"Babe what's wrong?" I asked.

"Um nothing." She didn't sound to sure though. I just let it past. My arms started to hurt so I set down the carseats.

Ava pov

Omg I cant believe Cody had the nerve to come here. I did put something on Facebook about coming to a race this weekend but I didn't think he was going to come.

"So I didn't know you were pregnant or having twins since that day we last talked."

"Why are you here?" I said in an angry tone holding my babies closer to me.

"Cause I race duh and there's a lot of money in this one. Anyway who's the dad? It ain't Lucas cause he's your cousin."

"Actually it is Lucas."

"Really your a fucking slut!" He said.

"I'm not the one who sleeps around with every girl in the entire school am I? No. So move so I can put my stuff down."

"What are there names?"

"Braley and Braxton now move!"

"Make me!" Soon Kiersten came over.

"Oh hey slut cute babies and cute cousin!" She said. I cant believe they think I'm the slut here when she said that with her boyfriend right there.

"Hi and first I'm not a slut and second if you think about going for Lucas don't . And I mean it. He's the father of my kids and I love him so dont think about it. And third don't swear around my kids understand me?" I said almost twice as pissed almost about to cry. Emma was getting ready to go so I went and sat down. I saw that Ryan and Noah came.

"Omg what are you guys doing here?" I said giving them a hug.

"Came to watch my brother and niece." Ryan said. He took the car seats for me and put them on the bleachers.

"Noah dont you have work?"

"No I got the day off"

"Oh cool!"

The babies started to cry so I feed them. Em was getting ready to go. Once she was done she came in first.

"Yahh go Emma!" I yelled. She looked so happy.

I saw Lucas went out there and helped her get her stuff back to the tent. After she ran over to me.

"Mommy I won!" She said.

"I know I saw watching you! Now lets watch daddy win!"

"That's what you think!" Kiersten said. "Cody has been practicing all month and winning all the races at home."

"Don't talk to me." I said turning away and sitting with everyone. She really just gets on my nerves.

"Everything okay?" Noah asks me pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah I'm okay." Lucas started his race and was in the lead. Cody was in third place. After it was done he came in first. A bunch of girls ran to him witch made me kind of jealous. He looked at me and pushed the other girls away and ran to me. He hugged and kissed me.

"Good job daddy we both won!" Em yelled. He picked her up and spun her around.

"I'm tired lets go!" Lucas said. The babies were already to go so he grabbed the car seats. We said bye to Ryan and Noah and left.