Morning

Lucas pov

I woke up and saw something in front of me and remembered last night I told Ava how I felt and we slept together. I never thought I would do that to Ava but I did. I love her a lot.

"I hope nobody is awake" I said

"Me too I have no clue what I would say to them" Ava said quietly

"Well anyway good morning beautiful and how are we going to tell them?"

"I have no clue maybe we shouldn't or have them find out themselves?"

"Yeah lets do that, and its only 6:00 in the morning so we should get back to sleep?"

"Yeah."

I looked at her phone and saw she had 4 missed calls from James. I was kinda curious what is was about but I will just ask her when she wakes up.

We slept for another hour till we heard some people upstairs. We really didn't want anybody knowing that we slept together so I got up and went upstairs. I sat at the kitchen table where everybody was talking .

"Has anybody saw Ava? She didn't come upstairs last night?" Emily asked.

"I saw her sleeping on the couch in the basement when I came through." I said then walked outside. I didn't want them getting suspicious. I took the stairs from the porch downstairs. I went into the basement

"Hey beautiful!" I said walking to her and kissing her forehead.

"Hey" she said while blushing.

"Last night was fun!"

"Yah, maybe again tonight?"

"Maybe" I said while going into the bathroom.

Eva pov

Oh my gosh was last night fun! The only thing was the calls from James. What would he want? Maybe to get back together but I like Lucas. I got up off the couch and went upstairs.

"Where were you last night we started to get worried?" Abby asked.

"I feel asleep in the basement, I'm going to go get my bathing suit on!" I said running upstairs. I heard Emma start to cry so I went in the room and got her out. I laid her on the bed with a few toys while I went into the bathroom and got changed.

I came back out and grabbed a tshirt and shorts and through them on. I picked up Emma and went downstairs. Nobody was in the kitchen so I decided to get her some breakfast. I'm like her second mom. Emma lives in Florida so whenever they come up I usually like to hang out with her and watch her.

"Do you want captain crunch or Frosted Flakes?" I said as walking to get a bowl and spoon.

"Capin scrunch" She said in a really happy voice. I poured some into her bowl and then some milk. I heard the door open and saw that Logan was here. I don't really know what to say.

"Hey" that's all that came out.

"Hey you watching Emma for the day?"

"Yah like always I think I'm going to get her dressed and go either swimming or to the park?"

"Well I think we should go swimming because its hot outside and also everybody left except for Abby, Ryan, and Noah."

"Where did they go?"

"They went floating down the river. They asked me if I wanted to go and I said no because I would help you with Emma."

"You didn't have too I could have done it by myself."

"No, I will help ya anyway you will need a brake sometimes"

After we were done eating I did the dishes and went upstairs. I grabbed Emma her Dora bathing suit and went back downstairs

"Ready to put on ur dora bathing suit!?" I said in a kid voice. She ran over to me and started to take off her clothes. Once she had it on she needed her hair brushed.

"Lucas can you go in the bathroom and grab me the brush?" I said

"Yup!!"

He brought me back the brush but wouldn't hand it to me

"Give it to me!" I said in a winny voice

"Nope!" He said and ran into the kitchen. I ran after him. Them we got stuck in a circle. You could here Emma laughing watching us. I ended up tackling him on the couch and grabbing it from him. Our faces were really close we were both going in but then I remembered that Emma was in the room. I got off him and started brushing her hair.

After everything was done it was time to go swimming. I picked her up and handed her to Lucas. I went and grabbed her Dora floaty and went to the docks. Logan put Emma in it and started pushing her around.

After we were done I went and grabbed a towel and wrapped her in it. She was starting to get tired so I took her upstairs and held her in the chair un till she feel asleep. I let her sleep in my arms un till they got tired. I took her upstairs and layed her in the crib. I turned on the baby moniter and went back downstairs. I decided that I would take a little nap while I had the time and I was really tired since I didn't get much sleep the night before. I layed in the bed next to the crib and fell asleep. And didn't wake up for the rest of the day.