Imagine 77: Taehyung

ARE YOU HUMAN TOO? PT. 3

merry christmas to everyone!!
again, i apologize for updating late :<< im just too busy that i don't even have time to update my aus :<< i hope y'all understand

i just started stanning SF9 and they are extremely talented! I can't believe they're so underrated :<< I came to know them because of the famous dance covers they do but I decided to stan them after watching Extraordinary You!! ❤️ Rowoon's my bias ofc but Chani and Youngbin are trying to make me swerve lmao

EDIT: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200K 😭❤️ i don't update often but AAAAAAAAAAA
i mentioned about a face reveal, in the early chapter, right? check my profile uwu

It was a bright and sunny Wednesday. The temperature was mildly hot but since you couldn't feel anything, you could only imagine the heat.

You were on your way to Taehyung's school since he sent you a message to bring the class project he forgot. He wanted to get it himself but the professor was already there and they were the 5th to present. You were quick since it was in your coding to be agile and fast so it only took you 5 minutes to pass a few blocks while riding a bike. He was now okay with you going out and interacting with people since he had you on a test run yesterday at the park and you were as normal as you'll ever be.

Arriving, you parked the bike and got off. Carefully taking the mini solar system that you tied at the back, you then walked to the building right after. Even though you looked and acted normal, you seemed to have caught a lot of attention.

You found your way to Taehyung's classroom and spotted him through the window. You sent him a message through your system saying that you were outside the room and you saw him look at his watch right after. He turned to the window and saw you.

He quietly went out of the room. "Oh thank god. Y/N, you're a life saver." he sighed in relief as you handed him the project.

"Well, I am programmed to help you in any way." you replied and he chuckled at how much your response and tone has improved. "But, I think I'm in trouble."

"Why?"

"I was walking- normally, I think? But there were still people staring at me and whispering with wide-eyes."

Taehyung lets out another chuckle but this time, it sounded more like a giggle. He ruffled your hair. "Don't worry. They're just astonished at how pretty you are."

"You were the one who made me pretty." you responded and Taehyung's smile grew even wider.

His classmate went out of the door suddenly. "Hey Tae, what are you doing? We're up ne- who are you?" he looked at you in surprise, unable to finish his conversation with Taehyung.

You analyze his face and your system immediately gets his profile. Park Jimin.

You gave him a light chuckle. "Hi?"

Taehyung was trying to keep himself from laughing because Jimin was blushing so hard and his ears were turning red at your simple response.

"Thanks again, Y/N. See you later." Taehyung smiled and you nodded before smiling back. The boy gently shoves a still stunned Jimin back inside the classroom.

Not a few seconds after, as you were walking out of the building, you received a message from Taehyung to your system.

Stay. The next professors are absent. Wait for me at the field. You'll see a big tree. Wait for me under its shade.

You smile to yourself before heading to the field. There were numbers of students having their PE class at the field, most were playing soccer. You spotted the tree Taehyung said and you sat under it, waiting patiently.

You could hear the laughter and see the smiles on the faces of the students. Some were yelling jokingly at each other and some were just eating by the bleachers. And you were sitting under a tree, just like any other human out there. For once, you felt- human.

You saw Taehyung approaching you with a smile on his face as his friends start to play other games too. He sat beside you under the tree.

"Maybe I shouldn't have made you this pretty. You're too gorgeous it's making it hard for others to believe you're real." he said before laughing. "My friends won't stop talking about you."

"Looks do matter a lot to humans." you reply.

He gives you a look. "Not everyone." he said and you turn to him. "Even if I made you hideous, I'd still think you're a masterpiece."

"You're an exemption then." you say and the two of you chuckle.

Suddenly, screams could be heard not far from where you and Taehyung were. The two of you stood up and see a bunch of students hurdling around something. You both run to the scene but chose to keep a 5 meter distance from the crowd.

You could see someone on the ground, a girl, who was having a convulsion of some sort. You quickly scan her vitals and looked for internal and external injuries.

"What is happening??" Taehyung questioned. He turned to you when you didn't respond. "Oh shit. Y/N. Fuck, no."

Your robotic pupils were contracting and dilating with a slight hue of red. Your system was reacting to what was happening and you had no control of it.

Emergency Rescue Mode: ON.

You ran to the crowd, getting through everyone who were shocked at how strong you were to shove them aside. Luckily, you didn't end up hurting them or anything. You quickly picked the girl who was shaking like crazy with her mouth filled with foam and run to the clinic. Gasps could be heard at how fast you were even though you were a woman carrying a body that was at least 40-50 kilos.

Taehyung facepalmed and scolds himself. "What kind of idiot was I to program her rescue mode as system locked?" he sighs before running after you.