Imagine #23: Seokjin

Recipe for love

Double updateu cause I love u guys...

"Dammit! Where the hell am I?" you said to yourself walking in circles trying to figure out where your two feet brought you.

You got invited to a friend's wedding reception. But you seemed to have lost your way.

A sweet smell caught your attention and you followed where it was. Your feet brought you to a kitchen. Cooks were walking around, the aroma of the food can be smelled all around the room.

You walked in and bowed to every cook you meet. They were in a hurry and didn't mind your presence.

You stood beside a cook who just started cooking something. You could clearly see that she was super stressed out. Her breathing was heavy.

"H-Hey. Are you okay?" you asked her.

She nodded but her breathing wasn't normal anymore. "I'm fi-" She couldn't finish her sentence as she gave up and fainted.

You gasped and knelt down to her. "Oh my God! Help!"

The other cooks went to help you. They carried her out of the kitchen and were off to somewhere safe.

"Oh no! What do we do now?" you overheard a cook, worry was written all over her face.

"The sous chef was suppose to prepare one of the specials!" another one said.

"Oh no." you muttered to yourself before picking up the knife that the sous chef dropped. An idea came into your head.

You looked around and saw the others busy as hell. You breathed in and out before cutting some ingredients and started to cook.

30 minutes later...

You were almost finished on your dish and all that was left is for you to taste it.

A guy with a chef hat on came in the kitchen and yelled,
"The guests are here! Let's hurry!"

You couldn't see his face clearly because there were too many cooks roaming around.

"Yes chef!" the others yelled in response.

Chef? Uh-oh.

You hurriedly went out the other kitchen door and was inside the right venue.

"What? This was it?" you said to yourself. You quickly went to the bathroom and started to fix your face.

Minutes later...

"Congratulations Nayeon!"
you told your friend before giving her a hug.

"Y/N! Where were you? I thought you weren't coming," she said before pouting.

"Eh? There's no way I won't come!" you said before laughing.

"Go and enjoy, okay?" she said before walking up the stage where the couple sits.

You smiled at her and went to your table where your batchmates were.

"Y/N!" Jungkook greeted before giving you a hug.

"Heol. You're still as pretty as I remembered." Namjoon said making you laugh.

"Wait. Where's Seokjin?"
you asked.

"Oh. He's the one cooking for Nayeon's wedding." Hoseok answered.

"Really? Wow, he finally became a chef!" you exclaimed.

....

"Wait. Did you just say he's cooking for today's event?" you asked and they nodded.

Could he be... no, let's not jump into conclusions yet.