-Trapped & Confused-

Five days pass locked in my room with Sebastian. Five days without a single word from our principal. Isolation is slowly driving me insane, not because of Sebastian but simply the reason as to not having much food. I had a pack of water bottles and granola bars, that's all we've been living off of.

  I awake around five-thirty in the morning. Sebastian has his head on my lap with his arms wrapped around my waist. His legs are dangling off of the small bed, it's such a funny position. He's snoring lightly, I dig my hand into his soft wavy hair. He loves when I massage his hair, he finds it comforting.

  We haven't opened the door to my room and the few times we've looked outside, it's been raining. Isla texted me a few times throughout the days but neither of us are brave enough to walk to each other's room. I wonder how much longer we have to stay cooped up inside. I'm wondering if everyone was infected with the flu, if so, why hasn't anyone checked on us? I feel Sebas stir in his sleep, maybe I should close my eyes, there's really nothing else to do.

  Instead my brain has other ideas, I struggle to untangle myself from under my boyfriend and successfully slip out of bed. I pick my phone up from the floor and quickly check my emails, nothing. How much longer will we wait?

  "Goodmorning love, you're up early" his voice startles me, I turn around and see his hair sticking up. His eyes are barely open, he slightly smiles.

  "Hey sleepy head, did you sleep well?" I shuffle back towards the bed and lean down to kiss his head.

  "Yeah, being in your arms helps me rest" he says quietly. I feel this intense fluttery feeling rise up in my belly. Each time I hear his low husky voice, I feel like I'm in the clouds. In an instant I'm pulled down by my waist and land under him. My back presses into the soft material of my sheets, he's hovering above me, his smile widens. He leans down to kiss my lips lightly, I can feel him linger right above them when he's done. I close my eyes shut, I'm always such a nervous wreck when he kisses me.

  My breathing begins to hitch, I can feel my heart thumping against my chest. I feel a soft trail of kisses on my neck to my jaw, his chuckle vibrates against my skin.

  "Has an email been sent yet?" His voice is hoarse, I open my eyes. He's directly above me, just staring down at me, I can feel the wave of nerves returning. I push them away and try to be brave.

  "Oh, did you have other plans?" I tease, I arch my brow and smile. His green eyes dilate, a huge smirk spreads across his beautiful face.

   "Mm, I had a few plans in mind. All of them included you so we're right on schedule". I start to squirm and with one of his hands he pins both of mine above my head. I know my heart is going crazy, he can probably hear it. Right when I feel like I can move, I feel his free hand tickle my side. My eyes widen in horror and I start to squeal loudly.

  "Sebastian Stop!" I shriek, i feel every bone in my body tense. I can feel this wave of heat and laughter go through me. I can't stop laughing, as much as I hate to be tickled, it's my weakness. He knows exactly where to tickle me, somehow I find the force to pull myself free. I push him off in a quick movement and shift myself on his lap. His expression changes, I can see a hint of curiosity in his eyes. I lean in close to his perfect olive toned skin, our lips are only a few centimeters apart.

  I feel his hands hover around my waist, his eyes never leave mine. It's like we're burning eachother intensively.

  "Rose, what are you doing?" I can feel him tense underneath me, he seems nervous. I've never seen him as nervous as he is now, his breathing is ragged. I lean in closer, teasing him, instead he has other plans and pulls me in with his hand behind my neck. Our lips touch, it's as if he was so impatient to wait another second. We crash into eachother, my heart begins to beat rapidly. Our kissing grows intense almost fervently. We're so caught up in the moment we almost don't hear the light knocking at the door.