Chapter 29

"Dave what are you doing? Why are you being so hostile with me?"

"Don't give me that shit. What the fuck is going on? Did you tell your brother something about me?" Dave said.

"Why would I do that? I haven't told my brother anything."

"Bull shit. You the only one that know me and him like that. And he knew something. Now tell me what did you tell him? And I'm not playing. I will kill your bitch ass right here."

Jasmine put her hands up in the surrender position. She looked him straight in the eyes.

"I swear I didn't do nothing. I swear. Please don't hurt me. I didn't tell Oliver a damn thing."

"I don't believe you. That's your brother. He ain't gonna hurt you over me. And he got my girl. Where the fuck is he? And don't give me no excuses."

"I'm telling you I don't know. The last time I saw him he was on the side of the house with some dudes I don't know making some type of plans. I swear that's all I know. He's pissed with me."

Jasmine tried to touch him and he snatched his arms away.

"Don't fucking touch me. You gonna tell me where your brother is or I will kill you right now."

He cocked his gun and pointed it back at her head.

"You got 60 seconds. Starting right now." He said looking at his watch.

"How can I say something that I don't know. Please Dave. Don't do this. I didn't tell him shit." She tried to plead her case.

"Times up." He said.

"Right as he was about to pull the trigger her phone went off. Jasmine has tears coming down her face and was shaking. She looked over to the phone and saw her brother picture come up on the phone. Dave looks at the phone to and waved the gun around.

"Answer that shit. And make it sound realistic." He said walking her to the phone.

She picked the phone up and cleared her throat. Putting the phone on speaker she answered.

"Hello."

"Where are you?"

"I'm home Oliver. What do you want?"

"Don't take that fucking tone with me. I need you." Oliver said.

"Need me? For what? Just a little while ago you was threatening to kill me. Now you want me to help you?"

"Like I said I will still kill your ass if you cross me again. Now like I said I need you. I got your little boyfriend girl. And I want you to come kill that bitch."

"I ain't getting in this with you. And why do you have her?"

"You worrying about the wrong thing. Now if you don't get this done for me I will most definitely let him know what part you played in his parents death." Oliver said.

She looked at him fast and got scared. Dave looked at her deep. He mouthed to her.

"Hurry up bitch. You're dead."

"Fine where do you have her at?" She asked her brother.

"She is at this location I'm bout to send you. And don't screw this shit up." Oliver said and hung up.

"Send me this location now."

"Dave let me explain please."

"Don't say shit to me. Send the information now."

Jasmine did as he said and sent the address. He called Ghost on the phone.

"Yo call your boy and tell him to get Desie from this location. And if he got to kill do that shit."

Dave hung the phone up and put the gun back at Jasmine.

"So what part did you play in my mom and dad death bitch?"

"Wait Dave please let me explain."

"I don't want your fucking explanation. Did you or did you not have a part in my parents death?"

Jasmine looked off from him and tried to get her thoughts together. She knew Dave was not playing with her and she had to give him some answers.

"I'm giving you a few seconds to start talking or it ain't gonna even matter anymore."

"Wait please. I'll tell you."
She said holding her hands up as if it would stop the bullet.

"Start talking then."

"Ok ok. Oliver had a deal with your dad and he wanted to take over the city. Your dad was not hearing that so he cut my brother out the deal. Oliver hates being double crossed. So he put a hit out on your mom and dad. It was not to kill him but scare him. Things got out of control and he had to kill him. He used me to get the information on where you guys lived and target you. And that's where Clarissa and Drika come in."

"Wait what the fuck? You know them?"

"Yes I do. See your dad had another child. It was before your mom but we didn't plan it out that way."

"And who was this other child? I'm the only child."

"Actually no you are not. Clarissa is your sister."

Dave looked at her crazy. He know he didn't hear what he thought he heard.

"That shit can't be right. Drika said I was her brother. How the fuck is that crazy ass bitch my sister?"

"See that's where you are wrong. Clarissa May have some issues but she is not the crazy one. Drika is. Clarissa was stripped from all of her access from Drika. We sat it up for her mom to disclose that she was her daughter. And that caused your father and mother to get in a massive argument. They got in the car and argued more on the way to their mom house. And that's where I came in and had a detour car come and hit them. Killing everyone on the spot."

"You BITCH!!"

"I'm so sorry. If I could take this back I would. I never meant for this to happen. Please understand and forgive me please. Dave please...."

POW POW POW!!!!!!

Dave walked out and left her there on the floor in her own blood.

"I'll kill all of y'all if it's the last thing I do."

Dang this is getting crazy!!!!!

They all in on it!!!!!!

Drika lied!!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!

One more chapter and we finish with this book!!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 5.50k.