Chapter 7

We walked in the jazz club and I sat down at my usual table. Amber was looking good as fuck. I can't lie she got a nigga ready to dick her down.

"So Amber. What you like to drink?" Dave asked.

"I would like a coke please."

"In a club? You got to fucking kidding me." Dave said with his eyebrows lifted.

"I can't have a coke? What's wrong with that? Ain't that a drink?"

"I mean yeah but I was referring to a drink drink. But if that's what you want then that's what it is. Excuse me ma'am." Dave said.

The waitress walked over and asked for their drink orders. Dave ordered Amber a coke and got him a rum and coke. As the waitress walked off he turned and looked at her.

"So now that is out the way let's talk while we look over these menus." Dave said.

They picked up the menus and look at them. Amber was all into the menu that she didn't see Dave staring at her. She looked up and looked right in his eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked him.

"Nah ma. You just fine as hell. I can't take my eyes off you. You are really beautiful."

Amber blushes and smile.

"Thank you."

"Anytime." He said to her.

As they finished looking the waitress came back with their drinks and took their food order. She went to put it in and left them alone to talk.

"Tell me Amber. What makes you attractive to me?"

Amber almost spit out her drink.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Why are you attracted to me?" Dave asked playing with his chin hair.

"How do you even know that I am huh?" She asked.

"Cause I'm Dave baby. I know this. Now stop with the bull and tell me. You know you want to anyway."

Amber knew he was right. She didn't want to make herself look obvious but she was attracted to him.

"Well first of all I don't know you. So how can I like you if I don't know you?"

"Do you really hear yourself? You really sound stupid. I never said anything about liking me. I said why are you attracted to me?"

"I mean you look ok."

Dave started laughing.

"What's so damn funny?"

"Man you bruh. You sitting here like I'm some dummy. I'm a good nigga. I know when a woman likes me or is attracted to me. Just as much as you are to me I am to you. Let's cut the bull shit and get right to the point. What is this?" Dave asked.

Amber never had no one to put her in her place like that. She felt some type of way about that. She really didn't know how to take him. Dave was straight forward and didn't care how things came out his mouth.