Chapter 15

"Damn baby. Right there. Yes harder baby harder." Desiree yelled as Dave was hitting it from behind.

"You like that shit don't you baby." He said as he grabbed her hair and slammed into her.

"Yes daddy yes. I'm about to cum." She yelled throwing back on him.

"Fuck I'm cumming baby." He said as they came together.

Dave fell next to her and wiped his face. Breathing fast he pulled her into him. He kissed her lips and wrapped his arms around her.

"Damn girl. You gonna make a nigga have a heart attack with that wet ass pussy." He said.

Desiree slapped his chest.

"I told you about talking about my shit like that."

"Man shut that shit. You know you love it when I talk dirty to your ass."

"Where you been Dave?"

"Ah come on man. We just had a awesome sex session and here you go with these fuck ass questions. I'm a business man. Where else I'm gonna be?"

"I don't know that's why I asked." She said sitting up.

Blowing air out of his mouth and gripping the bridge of his nose. He sat up next to her.

"Desie this shit got to stop. You act like I don't come home to you. What fucking more do you want from me huh? I make this paper and all. What do you want?"

"Marriage. That's what I want. I want to get married."

Dave looked at her like she had two heads.

"What the fuck? Where did this shit come from? We have been together all this damn time now you wanna get married?"
Dave said.

"That's right Dave. We have been together all this time. And all
you want to do is run these damn streets. You fuck me 24/7. We have a child together. Why we can't get married?"

"Desie we have talked about this. I don't want to marry right now. I'm in the game and if people feel that they can target my family you will be the first thing that they do. It's already a risk now with you and my baby."

"That should not be an excuse at all. I'm tired of being on the side. I should be made the Mrs." Desiree pouted.

"And what makes you think that you are even gonna be a Mrs? I told you I don't want them
targeting you or my baby. Being my girl is bad enough."

"Not for me. This is getting out of hand. Either it's gonna be us or this damn business." Desiree said.

"Oh now you giving me options?"

"Yes. Seems like that's the only way I can get a answer out of you. It's either me and your daughter or your precious business."

"That's fucked up. I should not have to choose my family over my job. That's my fucking daughter Desie. And you will not take her from me."

"Well sounds to me you need to think about what is important to you or not. Cause I'm not gonna keep getting put on the back burner for you."

Desiree got up and walked in the bathroom and slammed the door. Dave stood there shocked to what he had just heard. He couldn't believe she's trying to force him to choose. His cell phone rings while he was standing there.

He walked over and picked up his cell. It was a unknown number. He answered.

"This Dave."

"Hey Dave Baby. What's up?"

"Who the hell is this?" Dave said.

"This is Jasmine."

"Oliver sister Jasmine?" He asked.

"The one and only."

"What the fuck do you want? And how did you even get my shit?" He asked curious.

"Listen. I know what you want and I know what I want. So let's just give each other what we need."

"How the fuck you know what I want? You don't know me.
And the last I checked I most definitely don't know what the hell you want. So I don't have time to be going back and forth with you. What exactly do you want?"

"You. I want you. And if you give me what I want I will give you the answers you are in search for." Jasmine bargained.

Dave just stood there and held the phone. Is this really happening right now? I mean I can use the information and she is a major access to get to Oliver.

"What's the catch?" He asked.

"You give me some of the dick and I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"Give me about a hour. Send me a location and you better not stand me up. Or I will kill you myself. Do I make myself clear?" Dave said hard.

"That shit turns me on. But I got you baby." Jasmine said as she hung the phone up.

Dave hung up and his phone rings again.

"This Dave."

"Yo wassup Dave. This is Ghost."

"Wassup man? Any news?"

"Actually yes. I think it's something with Drika. I talked to her step sister and she said it's something with her. She's not telling her everything."

"Stepsister???"

"Oh yeah man. I went to talk to her mom and come to find out her mom is dead. So when I went inside there lays a step sister Clarissa. She is fine as hell too. She said she will do some research for me but under one condition." Ghost said.

"Let me guess she wants some ass?" Dave said.

"Dead on the head." He said.

"Damn. What you gonna do?"

"Man I don't know. I ain't never cheated on my girl."

"Well I need this information. It don't have to be all the time. Just to get what I want. Besides I just got a call from Oliver sister asking the same damn thing. In return she said she would give me anything I want."

"Damn man. What's with these women? Are you going to do it?"

"I told her to give me a hour and send the location."

"Damn. Well let me know how that goes. I got to meet Clarissa today as well. I'll keep you posted.

"Good." Dave said and hung up.

They both about to get these women!!!!

What will happen with Desiree???

Is she wrong for her options????

Comment and vote!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 1.25k