Chapter 8

I drove home thinking about what just happened between me and Amber. She was feeling a brother but she backed down. I know I can have her soon. I just know it. I pulled up to the house and parked in the garage.

I got out and put the alarm on my truck. I unlocked the door and turned off the alarm. I put the alarmed back on. I walked to the room and closed the door.

As soon as my keys and phone hit the dresser Desiree started.

"And where the hell have you been? Coming in here smelling like women perfume." Desiree said pissed.

"Desie I'm not in the mood for this shit tonight aight. I got a lot on my mind. And I told you to be ready when I got home. So the only noise I want to hear right now is me busting that pussy up and you screaming my name you hear me?"

"Don't try to change the subject. Where were you? And don't say with Ghost cause he came by."

"That don't mean I wasn't with him. Now get naked." Dave said.

"No. Not until you tell me where you been."

Dave sighed and grabbed the bridge of his nose.

"Fuck this." He said as he yanked her by her feet and slid her to him.

Dave begin to kiss her. As he rubbed all down her body. She tried to pull away but it was not working.

"Let me go Dave." She said against his lips as a moan slipped out her mouth.

Dave was breaking her down. He started rubbing on her pussy through her panties. As he slid a finger inside of her she threw her head back and bit her lip.

"Damn Ma you so fucking wet." Dave said as he pumped his finger in and out of her.

"Ah shit Dave. That feels so good baby." Desiree said as she moaned.

"That's how I like it baby. Grind on my finger."

Desiree pushes back on his finger as he added another finger inside of her as he played with her clit. Dave leans down and started kissing her down her neck as he played inside of her.

He made his way down to her stomach. He begin to bite down on her as he sucked. Making his way to her second set of lips he removes his fingers and put them in her mouth.

"Lick that shit." He said to her as he kissed and licked her second set of lips.

Desiree did as she was told and started licking her juices off of his fingers. Barely able to handle it she licked and moaned even louder.

"Make me cum baby." She begged Dave.

"I attend to more than once. Now lay back. I want to fuck now."
He said climbing on top of her.

As he laid on her he slid inside of her. They both hissed and begin to make love. Dave knew he has her now. He went slow in and out of her.

As he heard her moaning get louder he sped up the pace.

"Fuck Desie this some good ass pussy. You gonna make a nigga bust quick." Dave said.