You Both Make a Vine

A/N: Random idea I got. Enjoy.

Izuku Midoriya

He was just confused about the whole ordeal but he told himself "whatever that'll make Y/N happy.." But when he saw the result he was definitely happy about it.

The Vine:

(You yell at him while he walks beside Uraraka who was unaware of the vine and she scream as well)

Katsuki Bakugo

It took a lot of begging and promise making (You swore that you'd never take a picture of him while he's not paying attention ever again, which was a lie) But you got him to do two, actually.

Vine 1:

(You did this at your house when your parents weren't home and paid for the repair yourself. Katsuki made sure he didn't have to shove past you to get and throw the tree, although it almost smacked you in the back of the head)

Vine 2:

(You filmed it cutting between Bakugo and Kirishima, who he directed this to. Both of them could barely keep a straight face)

Shoto Todoroki

It was the middle of winter and you got cabin fever and wanted to do something. He suggested ice skating but... You got another idea.

(He was just a little less majestic than this but it was almost on point. He wasn't that hard to persuade because he didn't understand it and you promised him ice skating afterwards)

Eijiro Kirishina

You got a little bored at the gym and decided to do a lil thing..

Vine:

(He thought it was hilarious but was slightly against Denki filming your ass. Kirishima made that part a lot shorter)

Tenya Iida

That study session you two had got a little derailed when he said "Actually in the encyclopedia of-"

Vine:

(It was hard to get him to do this, especially the lip smacking part at the end. Right before he said the main part of the vine you said "The towm of Hershey is made out of chocolate")

Denki Kaminari

It was his idea to recreate some vines. This was one of your ideas, and a favorite.

Vine:

(He was dressed up in a fluffy old pikachu outfit that was torn in some parts and had random stains on some other parts after overusing his quirk, leaving him derpy with a stupid look on his face. You recreated a good New York accent after listening to some videos and using your quirk. You talked Tokoyami into wearing some cat ears and sitting on a window ledge and in exchange gave him 15 bucks)

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this funny lil chapter!! I tried to get that one vine of the Ice Ice Baby one where its like Problem: No ice, Solution: More ice for Shoto but i couldnt find it anywhere! I liked the rest though. Love you all! ♡♡