Who Has A Crush On You

A/N: I miss doing preferences, too many oneshots and super long preferences that feel like oneshots.

Izuku Midoriya

Katsuki has an angry crush on youuuuu. He fell in love with your confidence and badassery and doesn't think that Izuku deserves a girl with those traits. Then again he hates Izuku so much he probably doesn't think he deserves a girlfriend, period. But you both having similar confidence and boldness, Katsuki sees it hard to approach you (along with many other students who don't even have a crush on you)

Katsuki Bakugo

Denki AND Kirishima. They're scared to death that they actually hold these feelings and try their best to hide it, so they y'know don't get murdered by Bakugo but they often get the hit on the back of the head and "Stop staring at my girlfriend shitty hair/Budget Pikachu" But that's just Katsuki being casually jealous, luckily enough he doesn't suspect the full blown crushes that they have.

Shoto Todoroki

Our favorite precious green bean Izuku Midoriya has quite the crush on you. He feels really bad about it though. He blames it on how much the three of you hang out and your bubbly and bright attitude. He try's to ignore it but just the certain thing you do that brings a random and violent blush to his cheeks. He's somewhat lucky that Shoto doesn't know the (obvious and textbook) signs that Izuku has a crush on you, although Shoto isn't likely to get really mad if he did discover it.

Eijiro Kirishina

Our resident gentleman Tenya Iida is infatuated with you. Its the diversity of you being so loud and bubbly to quiet and reserved has him whipped. He tries to respect that you're taken but with most of his friends telling him to make a move it gets confusing.

Tenya Iida

Todoroki Shoto AKA IcyHot has a crush on ya, whether he knows it or not. He fell in love with your politeness and intelligence. The fact that he's so unaware of his feelings makes everyone oblivious to the signs.

Denki Kaminari

Spider-Tape-Man!!! Sero, since you're in the baku-squad and hang out so much it cause the crush. You're sense of humor sucked him in. Denki knows (well, has a strong gut feeling) but refuses acknowledge it at all. He doesn't want the reality that one of his bestfriend likes his girlfriend.

A/N: Pretty short but I was busy writing for my other book (I have a Spencer Reid from criminal minds x reader if you didn't know) so it took a while. Hope you liked it! Might play with the crush idea a lil