You Both Make Up

A/N: We hit 800 baby!! Thank you all for all of your love and support. I really didn't think this book was gonna get as far as it has, really guys, thank you. Now Enjoy the chapter guys. I hope you do 💙

Izuku Midoriya

After a few excruciating days of planning out how he's going to say sorry, he's ready. Now all he has to do is hope that you won't try to avoid him. It was class shifting time and he knew you were heading to a class you didn't care much for and he cared so much more about you than being late to English. 

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" He asked you in a pleading tone.

"Can't, I'll be late to class," You responded walking just a little faster and not looking back at him. Hearing his voice alone almost made you cry.

"Y/N, please. You and I both know you don't care about that class, please, I just want to talk," Izuku pleaded

You take a deep breath, releasing it in a sigh before quickly grabbing his hand and leading you both into an empty class room.

"Y/NIloveyousomuchandIcantstandanotherdaywithoutyoupleasewillyouforgivemeandbemygirlfriendagain?" (Y/N I love you so much and I can't stand another day without you please will you forgive me and be my girlfriend again) He said extremely quickly with you only being able to decipher most of it, with some parts going in one ear and out the other.

"I-I love you too.. I forgive you," The words you've been waiting to tell him finally seeping out with Izuku entrapping you in a tight hug.

Katsuki Bakugo

Katsuki's apology was very spontaneous. He saw you talking to Izuku with a broad smile on your face and it just... Irked him. Queue Bakugo grabbing your wrist and dragging you out to the hallway, with you in an angry shock and Aizawa staring an actual hole into the back of his head until he was out of view.  

"What the hell, Katsuki?" You question angrily.

"Look I know that I've been treating you like shit lately Y/N but I can't fucking stand being separated like this any longer. I swear I'll stop speaking to you like I have been," the next words sounded forced, "Will you please forgive me?"

"Yes Ka-" before you could even finish your sentence a rough kiss was placed on your lips.

Shoto Todoroki

He couldn't stand you avoiding him any longer. Even if you were forced into communication/interaction with him you refused to make eye contact. It hurt him so much. Too much. The best way he thought to get you anywhere alone full proof is to get you to the Swingset of Sadness. He simply texted you 'swingset' after school and headed there. When he got there he found you already arrived, looking down and barely swinging. He kneeled down in front of you, making eye contact with you for the first times in weeks.

"Y/N, you are the one that I love.. More than anything. And the only way my dad could get in between that is killing me," He said sincerely, gazing into you E/C eyes.

"Your dad would love Momo, and she's bet-"

"Then my dad can go date Momo, and Y/N she is not better than you, in no way, shape, or form," He says, his eyes pleading for you to listen and agree to what he's saying, "Please.. Please Y/N. Will you come back to me? I'm so sorry for my bastard of a father and I promise you what happened when you came over will never happen again," He said, never before have you heard so much emotion in his usually monotone voice. 

A tear rolls down you face and all you could do was nod, Shoto hastily kissing your lips with you quickly returning it so you don't fall off the swing.