Who They're Jealous Of

A/N: Might start taking idea inspiration from other random preference books I find. I'll tag my sources of any really unique ideas.

Izuku Midoriya

He's jealous of Tenya. A lot of them have best friend jealousy complexes. The main reason he's jealous of him is because he's just so polite and chivalrous and it makes him feel small like "Am I always opening doors for her like he does?" Or maybe he just gets a little too abnormally polite with you (In Izuku's eyes)

Katsuki Bakugo

He's (mainly) jelly of Kirishima. Like I said, best friend complexes. He's jealous of Eijiro because he's just nicer than him, and if he just says that one disrespectful thing that's off limits you'll go running to him.

Shoto Todoroki

He's really not jealous of anyone, for the most part, or at least never acts on it. But if he ever catches you with Bakugo or Kaminari he'll try to pull you away from them. Due to his own insecurities, he feels as though Bakugo is more attractive than him and Denki has more of a personality and sense of humor. His mindset is: If you get bored with him, there's Denki. If you finally realize that his scar is ugly, there's Bakugo. He's honestly more self-conscious than anything.

Eijiro Kirishima

It's Bakugo. Eijiro is really insecure behind the scenes, and he feels that Katsuki is just... Better than him. Feels as if though you're better off with him. It's one of the sadder jealousy's. 

Tenya Iida

He is jealous of Denki Kaminari. He feels as if he's boring and too uptight sometimes so you might want someone more fun and loose, like Denki.

Denki Kaminari

Funny enough, he's jealous of Iida for the inverse reasons. He feels as if he's too crazy and wild and not longterm relationship material so you'd want someone calmer and smarter, like Iida.

A/N: Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.