𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑲𝒏𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒔

Start from the beginning

"You are so fucking dead!" Nathan shouted, he reached into his pocket for his gun, Hattie had no idea he had it on him, but, before he could do anything, Warren kicked the gun out of his hands, then he started to kick Nathan in the stomach, obviously having no mercy. Max let out a gasp as Warren was kicking Nathan, she quickly looked over at Hattie, noticing how angry she was. Hattie swung at Warren, punching him square in the cheek, he stumbled, looking at Hattie in shock as he held his cheek in pain. Pain shot up Hattie's arm and blood begun to run down Warren's cheek, Hattie had either his or her blood on her knuckles.

"Warren, come on," Max was quick to grab his arm, she looked down at Nathan on the floor for a moment as he laid there.

"Ow- my head," He mumbled to himself as he started to sit up, "Why are you all looking at me like that? Huh?" He looked at Chloe and Max, "You and you, you're all dead," He finally got up, snatching his gun from the ground, shoving it in his jacket.

"Let's go! Now," Chloe said, she and Warren left, but, Max stood there, staring at Hattie and Nathan, trying to process what had happened. At this point, Hattie's knuckles were dripping blood onto the floor, she had her stare locked onto Max.

Nathan started to walk away towards his dorm, "Plus, my dad is on his way, you're all fucked, he owns you," He said, Hattie picked up her bags and started to follow him, she was quiet as she followed. Nathan still had a hand on his head, mumbling to himself. He swung his door open angrily and they both walked into his room, he kicked over his desk chair and sat down on his bed. Hattie stood there, looking down at the bruised boy, he looked more than defeated at the moment. He looked up at his girlfriend, tilting his head to the side, noticing how bruised and bloody her hand was, "You hit him hard enough?" He questioned her, his voice quiet, he was out of breath and clearly in a lot of pain.

"I wish I could have hit him more than once," She grumbled as she gingerly wiped the blood off her knuckles with a  tissue, after that she turned and sat next to Nathan, "Let me see," She motioned to his chest and he denied, shaking his head.

"No, I'm okay," He lied, not wanting her to worry about him.

"Just lift up your shirt," She got a tad more stern with him, raising a brow. He let out a sigh and lifted his shirt, he was pretty beat up, he had a couple of bruises and cuts on his body. Hattie gingerly touched his chest, causing Nathan to wince. She let out a sigh as he slid his shirt back down before he leaned back to lay on his bed, she did the same, frowning as she did so, she was upset that he got the worst of the fight.

"I have never seen you so angry... Hell, I've never seen you punch someone so hard," Nathan let out a pained laugh, this caused her to smile at him, he turned his head to look at her, "I think you proved your point, you're not scared of them and you're not scared to fight."

Hattie nodded a little, "Are you going to the party tonight?" Hattie was quick to change the subject, Nathan shook his head in response, "Why not?"

"I have some stuff that I need to take care of... You go, I'll catch up with you after the party," After he said this, Hattie nodded. She was confused about why he wasn't going, they always went together. Nathan slid off his jacket, tossing it to the ground, "Nap?" He asked as he slid under the covers, Hattie nodded happily in response, getting cozy under the blankets to cuddle up to him, she was careful to no put too much pressure on his bruised body. As they laid there, she wondered what he was up to tonight, it was weird that he would pass up a Vortex party to go 'take care of some stuff,' she wasn't sure what this meant. Hattie's head was spinning, she was worried about him, he was off track lately and hadn't been 100% himself. And, it was clear it was all because of Max and Chloe, they were putting all this blame onto him, saying that he dosed Kate, telling the principal about the gun during the meeting. It made no sense to her.