on a table/desk ~ day twelve (smut)

i'm in love with bex again all thanks to deputy holy fuck.

plot: gonna do something with a slightly more innocent theme, but just as hot, don't worry. basically, you and audrey are just messing around in her room while you're trying to do homework, but that doesn't exactly happen

dom reader have fun ;)

————

Another murder, more fear, no answers. Despite the cynicism that's set in my heart, one thing still feels audacious in a time as dark as this.

Fucking math homework.

I shouldn't have to do geometry after watching my best friends die, honestly.

"Good point Audrey," I say, laughing, "but i'm still not gonna pay attention to you until it's done."

Audrey groans, hanging upside down on the edge of my bed.

"Come on baby," she whines, "the cynicism in our hearts? How are you not convinced?"

I cover my ears with my hands, jokingly blocking her out. I love seeing her needy side. Audrey and I have been dating for about two months now and we've been spending even more time together now than we did in the beginning. When we first started going out, we'd maybe watch a movie and cuddle for a bit. Once we started making out, that's all we would do. And now that we're having sex...

Don't get me wrong, I'm just as needy. I'm just better at not procrastinating than my adorable girlfriend.

Audrey swings off my bed, walking behind my desk chair, wrapping her arms around me. She starts nuzzling my neck.

"How many more problems do you have left?" she mumbles into my skin.

I roll my eyes, "Here, I have an idea."

I push my chair away from my desk, and gesture for Audrey to sit on my lap. She gladly slides on top of me, and I pull us back in.

She raises her eyebrow at me, "So what's this idea of yours?"

I smile at her playfully, "Oh, you'll see."

I lift her so that she's sitting on my desk with me tucked in between her legs. Audrey bites her lower lip, groaning quietly as I spread her legs and unbutton her jeans. I quickly pull them down along with her underwear, tossing it behind me.

I rest my hand on her hip, slowly inching my thumb towards her pussy. Her breath hitches as I gently roll my thumb over her clit. I can feel how wet she is, god she really is needy right now.

"God, please don't tease me," she begs, spreading her legs even wider. I smirk and lean in closer towards her.

I start kissing her thighs. She gasps and her hands move to my hair, pulling gently.

As I get closer to her lips, I start taking in her earthy scent, driving me crazy. I nip at the soft skin on her leg, making her whimper slightly. She rugs on my hair, hinting for me to hurry up. I finally give in, running my tongue up my slit.

"Fuck, baby," she groans at the sudden contact. She leans in closer to me, almost hanging off the edge of my desk.

I start licking at her clit with strong, steady strokes. She matches my rhythm, grinding down against my tongue. I place my hands on her hips, squeezing her tightly. I dart my eyes up for a moment, taking in the sight of Audrey.

I pause my tongue for a second, "Hey Audrey?"

She looks down at me, clearly flustered, "Yeah baby?"

"Take your top off for me?" I say in a sweet but commanding tone, biting my bottom lip.

Audrey visibly blushes, and nods her head. I watch her grab the hem of her tank top, her arms crossing as she pulls it over her head.

"Your bra too, baby," I coax.

"I was getting to that," she huffs, but she's smiling. She slides her sports bra off, and her hands find their way back into my hair.

Satisfied, I start sucking on her clit, making Audrey gasp then moan my name loudly.

Her arms are pushing her tits together, her nipples are perky and a flushed cherry color. She's biting her bottom lip, her brow furrowed, completely lost in the feeling of my mouth on her pussy.

I roll my tongue around her clit, as I run my middle finger up her slit. I can feel her wetness leaking out of her swollen lips. Her arousal sets a fire inside of me. I start sucking her clit harder, faster, as my finger slides inside her pussy.

Audrey's moans fill the room, various curses, my name, unintelligible cries of pleasure. I add my ring finger, pumping in and out of her, always stroking her g-spot. I suck the life out of her clit, driven by how fucking good she tastes and my own need to make this girl cum, fuck.

"(Y/n), I'm gonna cum," she whines. Audrey's a fucking mess. She looks godly, sweat beading on her brow, legs spread as far as they'll go, grinding against my tongue. I circle my tongue on her clit as fast as I possibly can, watching Audrey's eyes roll into the back of her head.

Her thighs start shaking, her voice rising in pitch and volume as she finally cums on my mouth. I let her ride out each wave of pleasure until she catches her breath.

I lean back in my chair, putting my hands behind my head as Audrey composes herself.

"Are you gonna let me finish my homework now?" I tease her.

Audrey hops off my desk, and straddles my lap, kissing my neck.

"I'm not done with you yet," she whispers in my ear.

part two?