fingering~day five (smut)

who's ready

for

dominant-as-fuck

audrey jensen

i am

plot: you tell audrey that you fantasize about her finger fucking you, and after a day of teasing her she gets a lil rough. this is long with sex throughout, i got a little carried away lol

a/n: i wrote this before i wrote day four because i was too angry to go back directly after deleting it. i'm salty

"Come on, it could be a lot worse," I laugh, "at least I never had a crush on someone from fucking Twilight."

"I seriously regret telling you about that," Audrey says, rolling her eyes, "hey, it's almost two am, I should go to bed."

"No, not yet!" 

"Okay, fine," Audrey gives in, "if..."

"If what?"

Audrey couldn't come over tonight, which was a shame. We're making up for it by facetiming, but it's not the same. 

She's sitting on her bed with her arms crossed on her chest. I'm laying on my back, holding my phone above me praying that it doesn't fall on my face. 

"If you tell me a secret," she says. She has a slightly arousing smile on her face that I'm trying to ignore. 

I giggle, "Okay, what kind of secret? I have quite a few."

Audrey tilts her head to the side, "How about one that you wouldn't want anyone but me knowing?"

"If you want me to confess to another embarrassing fictional crush, forget it -"

"Nope. More embarrassing than that," she says drawing the syllables out. She hasn't stopped smiling at me, which is a little nerve-wracking. 

"Audrey, please."

"I'm hanging up now-" she says in a sing-songy voice, leaning forward to end the call. 

"Okay, okay! But you've gotta be more specific."

Without breaking eye contact with me, she confidently asks me,

"Tell me how you want me to fuck you next."

I drop my phone on my face. I wait for Audrey to laugh at me, but there's complete silence while I readjust myself. I sit on the edge of my bed. Is she kidding?

"I'm serious, baby girl," she says more quietly this time. I can see her jaw twitching, fuck. She's never left me speechless in quite this way before. I have to admit, I appreciate her boldness. It's a lot easier to discuss kinks when you're not stumbling over words the entire time. 

"Uh, well, there's a lot of things," I say. Her gaze is so intense, I have no idea how I would be able to stay coherent if she was actually here in front of me. She raises her eyebrows as if to say, well, better come up with something, then. 

I take a deep breath. I don't want to waste this moment. I think about everything she does that I love, then I think about everything I fantasize about when I touch myself. 

"I've kinda always wanted you to fuck me with just your hand."

She leans forward, never breaking eye contact. 

"In your pussy, or on your clit?" she says, each word articulated in a way that makes me want to rip her clothes off. 

"Both," I say, trying to match her boldness.