riding~day ten (smut)

i'm

horny

I kick my feet up on the dash of Audrey's car and sigh loudly.

"What now," she says. She gives me a look to show me she's just teasing, and I let my hand drift into her lap.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just that when you asked me if I wanted to take a ride, I only agreed because I thought I'd end up in your lap."

Audrey turns red, which I find adorable. This girl can slam me down and fuck me like a whore till I'm shaking but still blushes when I flirt. She takes my hand in her lap and rubs her thumb over it.

"You know, we don't have to have sex to have a good time with each other. We could just sit here and look at the stars," she says gently.

"Of course, I'm so sorry -" I start, and she cuts me off with rough kiss.

"Just kidding. Buckle up, I'm taking you somewhere special."

***
Audrey keeps one hand on my thigh the entire drive. I have no clue where we're going. Finally, we pull into the parking lot of a sex shop. I stare at Audrey, who just plants a wet kiss on my neck (and ends with a small bite) and hops out of the car. I roll my eyes happily and follow her into the shop.

Audrey wraps her arm dangerously low around my hips, pulling me closer to her.

"I love when you hold me like this," I whisper in her ear. This gets me a squeeze on my hip and I try not to whimper out loud.

I let Audrey lead us to a shelf full of strap-ons. Heat rises in my cheeks as I examine the display. Some of these are...overwhelming to say.

"Think you'd wanna give this a try?" Audrey murmurs, looking at me with lust in her eyes. Suddenly I'm picturing her fucking me into a mattress, with my nails marking up her back while screaming her name. My breath hitches and Audrey kisses my neck again, making me whimper quietly.

"Yes please," I beg weakly.

One of the many benefits to lesbian sex, I think as Audrey grabs a not-too-large-or-small strap on plus a bottle of lube. I wink at the cashier, an older woman in her forties, as Audrey pays and drags me excitedly out of the store almost like a kid at Christmas.

"So! Now that the cashier gets to think about that," Audrey laughs, "where to?"

"Back to the meadow, we can still look at the stars, you'll just be fucking me senseless," I say. Audrey blushes again at my words, and we drive off again.

Once we get back to where we first parked, I immediately pounce on Audrey. We start making out, the heat between us rising with each second.

Her hands move all around my body, grabbing my tits, making me moan. She moans back into my mouth.

"God, I'm so glad you're down for this," she murmurs, "I've wanted to do this for so long."

I gasp as she slides her hand up my dress, teasing my nipple.

"I think about it when I'm touching myself," Audrey murmurs, "you bouncing on my cock, so fucking wet for me."

Holy fuck, I've never been this desperate before. I start grinding my hips against Audrey, and I expect her to stop me, but she's just as desperate as me.

"I need you. Inside me. Now," I beg.

She pulls my dress over my head as I unbutton her flannel and tug it off. After struggling with her jeans and underwear, she's finally sliding on the strap-on. I straddle her hips, and grab the lube.

Audrey throws her head back against the headrest, biting her lip, looking at me in a way that's downright sinful. I squirt some lube on my hand, and start rubbing the strap.

"Is it bad that I'm turned on just watching you do this?" Audrey says, her eyes locked on my hand. I lean down and kiss her, roughly.

"No."

I leave some of the lube on my fingers, and slowly slide them inside myself to get ready for the strap. Audrey moans as she watches me finger myself. She rubs my clit for me, making me whimper.

"Ride me, baby," Audrey almost whispers. I watch her bare chest rise and fall in anticipation.

I hover over her, and slowly sink down on top of her, moaning as she fills me up. I take a moment to get used to the sensation, gently rolling my hips.

"Fuck," Audrey hisses, her grip on my hips tightening.

I start to bounce on it, enjoying the sensation of being stretched out. Different than what I'm used to, but quickly falling in love with it.

Audrey helps me move my hips up and down, while tucking her face in the crook of my neck. She starts kissing, sucking, biting, and I start to get dizzy.

"Fuck, Audrey," I moan.

I start to bounce faster, and harder. I don't let the strap slip out of me, rather let it rub against my sweet spots over and over. Audrey keeps kissing my neck, adding to the pleasure that's shooting through me.

Her hands move from my hips to my ass, squeezing it. She helps me move this way, sliding me up and down her cock. She spanks me and I moan out.

"K-keep doing that," I beg.

She spanks me again, I can't believe how good it feels.

"You like that, baby?" Audrey murmurs, "make you go faster?"

I'm fucking myself pretty intensely at this point. Completely lost in the pleasure, all I can do is focus on how good she feels inside me, filling me up. Her hand slips back down to rub my clit, and I lose it.

My high starts getting closer and closer. I slam my hips down harder and faster on Audrey's cock while her thumb rubs my clit in fast circles. I wrap my arms around her neck, and she buries her face in my chest. She starts to suck on my nipple, while grabbing my other breast. With every part of me stimulated, I'm not sure how much longer I'll last.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," I whimper. Audrey starts to thrust her hips up against me each time I sink down.

"Cum for me, (y/n)," Audrey says, biting my neck.

I cum around Audrey's cock, her fingers on my clit helping me ride out each second of my orgasm. I finally collapse on top of her, a sweaty, panting mess. I look at Audrey, who's flushed and probably dripping at this point.

I give her a cocky smile,

"Your turn."