eating out~day eight (smut)

plot: audrey calls you, drunk, and starts talking about how much she wants to eat you out. the next day, she comes over and tells you everything again, including how much she loves your pussy.

It was a normal Friday night. I was planning on a quiet night in with a book and some tea. When Audrey called me around ten, it was a pleasant surprise. We hadn't made plans for the weekend, so I just assumed we were doing our own things. However, this call is the opposite of a quiet night in. 

"Hey, Auds, what's up? I wasn't expecting to hear from you tonight," I say. 

"y/n, baby, how are you?" Audrey asks, laughing slightly. She sounds a little strange. 

"I'm good, I'm just reading a book...Audrey, are you okay?"

"Mmm, I'm fine, but I miss you."

"Aww, I miss you too, babe."

"What are you wearing?"

I laugh, "Seriously? Are you drunk or something?"

"Mhm," she almost groans into the phone.

I sit up and lean on one arm, "I'm wearing a bralette and pink leggings. And are you actually drunk?"

"Oh god," she truly groans this time, "I love those leggings...your ass looks incredible in them. Whenever I see you wearing them I just want to bend you over my knee."

"Okay, so you are drunk."

"Tipsy, not drunk. I'm really just drunk on you."

"You know if I ever said anything that cheesy you would slap me."

"You caught me."

"You didn't just call me to ask me about my leggings, what's going on Audrey."

"I'm calling because I'm horny as fuck and I need you."

"Care to elaborate on that?"

"Gladly. I want you to sit on my face. I want to grab your beautiful thighs and bury my face in your pussy, making you shake. I want you to cum all over my mouth til it drips down my chin. I love your pussy so fucking much. I want to fuck you with my fingers, hitting those spots you love, while sucking on your red swollen clit. How many times do you think I'll make you cum, hm? How many times can my good girl cum for me?"

My heart is pounding out of my chest, and my core is pulsing. 

"Keep talking," I beg, my voice cracking. 

"I want to drink you up, it's so fucking hot how wet you get for me. When I spread your lips and see it drip out, it drives me crazy. I wanna fuck your sweet little pussy with my tongue until you fucking cry"

"I'm getting in the car, you better be ready for me when I get there," I say. 

"I hope you're ready for what I'm doing when you get here."

                                                                                       ***

She was right, she was going to make me cry. Usually I try to hold back my moans but there's no point. I'm losing my mind. I cry out her name and various expletives while she fucks me with her tongue like it's the last thing she'll ever do. 

I'm lying on the edge of Audrey's bed with my legs wrapped around her face. I had them spread out, but the second she put her face between them, she pulled them closer to her ears. I'm basically smothering her with my thighs. This angle is fucking amazing. 

She's sucking the life out of my clit with her lips while her tongue rapidly flicks over it. I'm pretty sure I almost black out when she moves to wet, sloppy kisses on my clit. She slides two fingers inside me and roughly fucks me while she licks hard, long strokes against my clit. She groans against my pussy, sending vibrations throughout the area. 

I look down at her cheeks smashed between the softness of my thighs, she's burning red. I can just make out her tongue's intense movements against my clit. I moan her name and tangle my fingers in her air, pulling her mouth harder on my pussy. She uses her other hand to slap my thigh, pausing her tongue for a second to start biting the sensitive skin on the insides of my legs. She adds a third finger while sucking hickeys on my thighs. I'm seeing stars and I'm pretty positive I'm going blind in the process of this. 

Her lips wrap around my clit like they were in the beginning, sucking, licking, kissing. I beg her to go harder, faster. She hums at this and I start to cry her name out repeatedly. 

"Audrey, I'm, I'm-" I whimper loudly. My voice has raised three octaves and I'm breathing heavily. I can't stop gasping at the pleasure she's giving me. She squeezes my thigh as the current racing through my pussy gets higher and higher. Her mouth moves faster on my clit and her fingers fuck me at a rate she's never gone before until finally I cum. I fucking scream as my thighs squeeze tighter around her face. She works me down from my high and I stare at her, shaking and whimpering, as she stands up. She runs her fingers through my folds and I groan at the sensation. She pulls her hand up, my wetness dripping from her fingers, and sucks them clean. 

"Good girl."