against the wall~day eleven (smut)

hello my lovely gays, this one will be for Bullet, not Audrey. if y'all haven't seen the killing, it's on amazon prime, bex is on season 3. i just finished watching it and i thought this day would be perfect :)

plot: you shoot your shot after bullet gets rejected by a straight girl who was just using her to get revenge. it goes ~well~

bullet is hot as fuck oh my god

Not gonna lie, I hate her. I hate her little perfect face, with those soft rosy cheeks and round lips, and that angelic vibe that glows around her. Besides her looks, I don't know what Bullet sees in her, but it's definitely something. When I see the way Bullet's eyes light up whenever Lyric's around, I wanna rip my hair out and cry.

I slide down the brick wall, collapsing with a humph. Bullet should be here soon, she usually shows up at this time of day. I light a cigarette and pull my jacket around me tighter.

Then I see her, trudging in with smoke clouding her face. Even wrapped up in three hoodies she's fucking attractive. She looks up and smiles, and I almost wave to her before I realize who she's looking at. Lyric.

She bounds over to her, looking relieved. My heart sinks back in my chest and I take another drag from my cigarette.

I try to avoid watching them, but it's hard. I can hear bits and pieces of their conversation. Are they fighting?

Suddenly Lyric is walking away, looking crazy uncomfortable. I look up to see a forlorn Bullet kicking the ground before storming off into an alley. I jump up and follow her.

"Hey!" I call out. Bullet turns around.

"What?" she spits. It stings how upset she looks. I can't stand the idea of her loving someone else.

"What happened with Lyric?" I ask, moving closer to her.

"How's any of that your damn business?" she spits at me.

"It's not, I know. I just..." I trail off.

"She's not right for you," I blurt out, "she was clearly just using you to make Twitch jealous. She's as bad as he is."

Bullet softens a bit, "Well if she's not right for me, who is?"

I smile, "For starters, how about someone who does like girls?"

Bullet is still trying to look pissed, but it's not working. She leans in closer to me.

"Are you flirting with me right now?" she teases.

"Just a little."

Before I realize what's happening, Bullet is pushing me against the side of the alley, pinning my arms above my head. My breath hitches as I feel my knees go weak.

"Damn, baby, I wish you had told me sooner," she says, and starts kissing my neck.

I groan, tilting my head back as best as I can, as she starts to bite and suck down my neck to my collarbones, leaving red marks behind. I'm starting to get desperate for more, but her grip on my wrists is tight, keeping me right where she wants me.

"Bullet," I whine, "I want you, baby."

"Oh yeah?" she drops my arms, grabbing one of my legs and wrapping it around her waist, while tangling her other hand in my hair.

"I can take you right here if you want," she practically growls.

"Please," I beg in a breathy voice, trying to grind against her.

Bullet takes her hand out of my hair, and slides it in between my thighs, rubbing me through my jeans.

I moan loudly, feeling myself get hot and wet through my jeans against her hand. She's smirking at me while I grind on her fingers, so desperate to feel her touch me.

"Damn, baby," she murmurs in my ear, "I wonder how wet I could get you for me..."

"M-maybe find out another day?" I say shakily. She laughs, and slides her hand up to the top button of my jeans.

She kisses my neck, "Whatever you say, baby."

***

Bullet's tongue is moving rapidly up and down on my clit, while I cover my mouth with my hand to hide the sound of my moans. We both have enough layers to cover us if anyone were able to even make out our bodies in the shadowy alleyway.

She eats me out roughly, biting the inside of my thighs every few seconds. I grind my hips down on her face, but whenever I move she presses me harder against the brick wall my back is on. Her lips wrap around my clit, sucking it hard, making my head spin.

I grab her hair and pull her even closer to me, making her growl.

"You tryna fuckin smother me?" she says in a low, rough voice into my thigh.

I simply moan her name as her hands reach behind to grab my ass.

"Not a bad way to go," she mutters, before running her tongue all the way up my slit. She begins to fuck me with her tongue, moving her hand to rub my clit with her thumb.

I gasp at all her movements. Her tongue pushing in and out of me, hitting all the right spots. My clit is hot and swollen against her thumb, rubbing me in quick, hard circles. Her face is burning hot against the insides of my thighs, only adding to the pleasure. The heat turns me on even more and I can feel my wetness dripping down my legs onto her face.

I'm starting to shake, and I can feel myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm.

Bullet pauses, pulling away gasping for air. I whine at the sudden loss of contact. She just hovers there, her breath raising goosebumps on my skin.

"Fuck, baby, I need to cum," I moan quietly. Bullet rises up to my level, cupping my pussy with her hand without touching me.

"Hm, do you?" she asks smugly. I try to grind against her hand, but she slaps my pussy in response.

"Don't even fuckin think about it," she hisses, "you'll cum when I say you can."

Before I know what's happening, two of her fingers are pounding in and out of me. I moan so fucking loud, Bullet covers my mouth with her other hand. I'm about to cum. With my mouth covered, I try to show it to her physically, grabbing at her and almost bouncing on her fingers.

"My fingers gonna make you cum, baby?" she murmurs, "god I wanna feel this slutty little pussy cum all over my hand."

Her words are driving me wild, I can't hold on much longer. My entire body is blazing. Her fingers are fucking me as fast and they can. curving in just the right way.

Suddenly Bullet's hand reaches up and wraps around my neck, not stopping my breathing but adding enough pressure to make me crazier than I thought possible.

"Go ahead baby, fuckin cum for me," she growls, swiping her thumb over my clit.

With a couple more pumps of her hand and her thumb circling my clit, I reach my high, moaning unashamedly. My legs are shaking when we finally pull apart.

After I've covered myself, Bullet roughly pulls me in for a passionate kiss, full of tongue and biting. She pulls back and licks her fingers off. I blush. She slides her hand into the back pocket of my jeans as we walk out the alley.

"Fuckin delicious, baby girl."