Oneshot•Joe Waud•Bikini in the Hot Tub

A/N I know literally nothing about Joe (or Jason tbh) but I think he's hot so yeah I'm writing this please no harsh criticism but like if someone wanted to explain more about him to me in the comments that would be great

Summary: Charlie and Joe are at a hotel when they decide to sneak down to the hot tub at midnight for some fun.

Charlie POV
   "The pool is open for 24 hours," Joe says, flopping down onto the bed beside me. I set my phone down on the nightstand and look over at him.
   "Are you suggesting something?" I ask with a smirk, running my hand through his dark hair.
   "They have a hot tub..." he trails off as he quirks an eyebrow up at me. I lean down and put my lips on his.
   "I'll get my bikini on."
   "The black one?"
   "Mhm," I murmur next to his ear, then slide off the bed. He pulls me back by my waist and rubs his hands over my butt. "You have to let me change if you want to go down there."
   "I know," he mumbles, hugging me around my stomach. "I'll change out here."
   "Okay." I step out of his arms and walk over to my suitcase, pulling out a very revealing, very tight black bikini. I walk into the bathroom and strip down, then cover back up with the bikini. I take my hair out and brush through it, then reapply a thin coat of mascara. Before I leave the bathroom, I cover back up with Joe's sweatshirt. "Alright, I'm ready to go," I tell him when I get out of the bathroom.
   "Me, too." Joe looks me up and down, only my legs being uncovered. He smirks and bites his bottom lip. "Being a tease, aren't you?"
   "I don't know what you're talking about." I smile as I put my slides on. "Let's go."
   Joe smiles and grabs his phone and the key card, plus something else that I can't see. He slips it all in his pocket before grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him out the door.
   "Oh, good. Nobody else is in here," Joe murmurs once we get to the pool.
   "Mhm." We set our towels down on a chair along with our shoes, the key card, and out phones. Joe slides into the hot tub, then looks over at me. I just sit down slowly on the chair.
   "Aren't you getting in, Charlie?" he calls, propping an elbow on the edge of the tub.
   "Why? Are you getting lonely in there?" I respond. I take his sweatshirt off and toss it to the side with the towels.
   "That-That's-You look very nice," he stutters, running his hands through his hair nervously.
   "Are you alright, Joe?" I ask with a grin. He glares at me, rubbing his neck and looking down.
   "Get in the tub," he whispers lowly.
   "Why?" I tease, moving just enough so that my legs are spread.
   "Charlie..." he begins rubbing at his lap, groaning.
   "Do you have a problem, Joe?" I laugh quietly.
   "Charlie, get in the darn tub before I have to fix this problem myself," he demands. I smirk and walk over, sliding into the hot water next to him. I look down at his issue, then back up at him.
   "Do you need some help, Joe?" I tease again.
   "Charlie, don't tease me like this," he groans.
   I smirk again, then crawl onto his lap and start to slowly grind against him. He groans and grips my waist roughly, throwing his head back.
   "Babe," he moans quietly. "Don't-Don't stop."
   "Stop what?" I ask, slowing my grinding to a stop.
   "Charlie," he says in a stern, rough voice. "I told you not to stop."
   "What are you going to do about it?" I smirk.
   "Babe." He rips his trunks and my bikini bottom off, then gets a condom from the pocket. "You are gonna wish I never saw you in that bikini."