Preference•You Have an Anxiety/Panic Attack in Front of Him (Jaden and Anthony)

Anthony
   I had gotten into a minor car wreck while driving by myself. It wasn't my fault, the other guy had hit my bumper a little too roughly. Car wrecks had always stressed me out as a little kid, but when my older sister died when a drunk driver hit her when I was 16, getting in the vehicle at all scared me. Especially since now I was alone and worried about not arriving at the hotel to hang out with Anthony when I said I would be.
   I eventually got all his information, insurance and such. I stay in my car for a while, still in shock. I hadn't been hurt, but my car got banged up pretty badly. Both the other guy and his car were fine, so he had already left. I decided on calling Anthony.
   "Hey Ant," I mumble into the phone, anxiety taking over.
   "Are you okay? Where are you?" he asks nervously.
   "I, um, I got in a bit of a wreck, so I'm going to be late," I tell him.
   "A wreck? Are you hurt?"
   "No, I'm fine. My car got a little banged up and it isn't starting, so I probably need to call a tow truck now." I rub my arm nervously.
   "Where are you at? I'm coming to get you."
   "Ant, you don't have to do that," I say quickly.
   "You got in a car wreck and you're my girlfriend. I'm coming to get you. Where are you?" I can hear his keys jingling in the background.
   I give him my location, then look around in worry as I see it's almost sunset. "I guess I'll see you soon."
   His sigh is audible across the line. "Yeah. I'll try to get there as quick as I can."
"Okay, Ant. Thanks."
"Anytime, ma." He hangs up the phone, so I call the tow truck. They say they should be here soon, so I guess I'll just wait.
The tow truck gets here first, and I clear my things out of my car quickly. I didn't have much, just my duffel for the hotel, whatever was in my glove box, and my small purse.
Anthony pulls up just as they are loading my car into the truck. They pull away, and I turn to Ant, who is now beside me.
"Hey, you okay?" he asks quietly. I give a little shrug and lean against his chest, and he hugs me.
"I-I'm fine. Just a little scared, I guess," I whisper.
He smiles down at me and rubs my back. "You promise you didn't get hurt?"
"I promise, Ant."
"And you got the other guy's information so it can get to the insurance company?"
"Yes."
"Okay. Okay. Hey, are you okay? You're shaking, babe. Talk to me," he whispers.
I let out a shaky breath, resting my forehead against his chest while I try to calm down before I have an anxiety attack.
"Babe, are you okay?" Anthony asks again.
"I-I..." I trail off, then start to cry softly. He holds me back by my shoulders to look at me.
"Hey, it's okay. It'll be okay," he says, pulling me back into the hug. "It'll be okay."
"I know. I know. I just got really scared, Ant. Car wrecks scare me."
"They can be scary, yeah."
"No, Ant." I look up at him. "My sister...she died in a car wreck when I was 16."
"Oh," he says quietly. "I'm sorry. I didn't even realize..." he trails off, but I nod at him and curl back into his chest.
My head hurts from the high anxiety levels and tears continue to pour down my face. I'm still shaking as Ant rubs my back.
"Ma, are you okay?"
I shake my head no. The attempts to get rid of the anxiety attack didn't work, and now, I can't calm down. I start shaking harder and gasping for air.
"Ma? Ma? Are you having an anxiety attack again?" he asks quietly. I nod quickly into his chest. "Okay. Let's get into the car. You wanna wait in the backseat for a while?" I nod again.
We get into the backseat, Ant stretching across the seats and me cuddling up to him. We lay like that until the sky is dark blue and purple and I've calmed down.
"Hey. Ma, you wanna head back to the hotel?" Ant whispers to me. I nod and slide off of him, opening the door and getting in the passenger seat. He sits in the driver's seat and heads off, one hand resting on my thigh.

Jaden
   Along with doing TikToks and the Lights Out tour, I'd gotten into some modeling recently. Just some small shoots here and there, but they were for some big companies and, nevertheless, I easily freaked out before a shoot.
   Today, I have a shoot with Calvin Klein. I'm getting my makeup done right now when a text pops up on my phone.

Jaden: guess who came to see you on your photo shoot???

Jaden: surprise, it's me

   I sigh. Jaden might be my boyfriend, but we haven't gone any farther than a heated make out session, so I'm a little nervous. I'll just be wearing a green matching Calvin's bra and underwear.
   My makeup gets finished, and I get dressed into my bra/underwear combo and head to set. It's just a white wall, but the picture will be at an angle to make it look nicer, I guess.
   "Hey, babe," Jaden says behind me. I get nervous, but turn around and put a smile on my face.
   "Hey." I smile up at him. He's looking with wide eyes down at my body. You could say I'm attractive, I guess, because I'm in pretty good shape.
   "Wow," he whispers finally, then looks back up at me. "You look stunning."
   "Thanks," I say nervously, rubbing my arms.
   "You okay?" he asks, putting both hands on my shoulders.
   "I'm just a little nervous, that's all."
   "Here, lets go calm down in your dressing room, alright?" he asks quietly. I nod, and he slips an arm around my waist and leads me into my room. I sit down on the couch and put my head in my hands. Jaden sits on the table in front of me, rubbing my arms for comfort.
   "Thanks," I whisper, trying to swallow a few tears back. It works, thankfully,
   "It's not a problem, babe. You look great, by the way."
"Thanks." I take in a shaky breath, then rest my forearms on my thighs. "You don't think dressing like this makes me look like a sl-"
"Don't you finish that word," he says in a low growl. "You aren't. Doing a photo shoot in a bra and underwear won't make people think that, it'll make them jealous that they don't look as good as you. It'll make them jealous that they can't do what you can do."
"But what if it gets a lot of hate?" I ask, holding his hands gently in mine.
"Then you ignore it, okay? Is that what you're worried about?"
I shrug and look down, embarrassed. "Maybe. I've just noticed that there have been more people saying things like that lately, and I can't help to think that maybe it's true." I rub my arms again, folding my hands together as I try to steady them.
"Oh, babe." He pulls me into his chest. I wrap my shaky arms around his waist and lay my head on his chest. I stand there, shaking from my anxiety attack for a few minutes, but then finally calm down.
"You look fantastic, babe. Knock 'em dead, okay?" Jaden encourages. I give a little nod and smile.
"Okay."
   "Did I mentioning how ravishing you look in that?" Jaden whispers with a big smirk on his face. I smack his arm playfully and head out of my dressing room.