Preference•He Catches You Trying to Commit Suicide Part 2 (Anthony)

GUYS GUYS GUYS LETS GET TO 6k READS TOMORROW SO WE CAN SAY WE GOT 6k READS ON ANTHONY'S 18th BIRTHDAY

ALSO, THIS IS PART 2 FOR THE "HE CATCHES YOU TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE" BUT JUST FOR ANTHONY. THE OTHERS WILL BE COMING SOON.

Anthony
   "Why do you need him around until you're eighteen?" Ant pulls me back into a hug and rubs my back. Then he stops. "What's your dad's name?"
   I begin shaking in his embrace at his realization.
   "Mamas..." Anthony begins, then trails off. "It was your dad, wasn't it?" I nod aggressively into his chest. He breathes in a shaky breath, pulling me against him tighter. "Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh."
   We stand there for a while, me wrapped up in his embrace, shaking, and Anthony holding me tightly, muttering things so quietly I can't even hear.
   A cold gust of wind blows by at one point, and I shiver. Anthony begins to rub my arms up and down, trying to keep me warm.
   "Let's go somewhere warmer. Get you warmed up and talk, maybe." He pulls off his hoodie and begins sliding on over my head.
   "I can get it," I say.
   "Yeah. Yeah. Sorry," he says. I quickly pull the hoodie on all the way.
   "It smells like you." I smile up at him.
   "Is that a good thing?" he asks. I nod. He smiles at me, then rests his hands on my face. "Can I kiss you?"
   "Yes. You don't have to ask," I tell him.
   He sighs. "I just didn't know if you'd be uncomfortable with it, so I figured I should ask." He gives a little shrug. A tear runs down my cheek.
   "Anthony, you are the most thoughtful, caring person that I've ever met. I really love you. So much." I wrap my arms around his neck, and his head bends down. I push myself up on my toes and rest my forehead against his. "So much," I whisper to him, putting my lips against his.
   He moves his hands into my hair to keep my head close as we kiss. His lips are soft, just barely chapped. They move in sync with mine at a slow pace. I hum in bliss.
   "I love you so much, mamas. So, so much, it just drives me wild," he murmurs against my mouth when we pull back just enough to breathe. I smile and keep kissing him.
   The kiss with Anthony gets a little heated, more feverish and passionate. Our bodies are pressed against each other when he licks my lips and lets his tongue in my mouth. He takes dominance, but I love it because he is a pretty good kisser.
   We kiss for a while longer, just standing there near the trees, but then the rain comes. And oh, does it come hard. We are soaked in a matter of seconds.
   "Let's go," Anthony says with a smile. He grabs my hand, and we quickly make our way back through the trees to my house. We run in through the back door, drenched. We are laughing when we get in.
"Why are you two making such a fuss?" a voice slurs. My dad enters the room, and I freeze. Anthony quickly steps in front of me, grabbing my hands with an angered face.
"I-I didn't realize you'd be home this soon," I whisper, all happiness gone from my voice.
"Well, I live here. I think I should be able to come home early if I'd like."
"I didn't mean that. I just thought you were going out today." I press my forehead against the space between Anthony's shoulder blades.
"Well I'm not. You know why I came home, what I want. So how about you ask your friend here to leave so we can have some alone time," he slurs.
"First of all," Anthony growls, "you could try treating your own daughter with some respect when you talk to her. And I'm her boyfriend. I'm not leaving her alone with some drunk creep like you."
My father laughs drunkenly. "Sure, buddy. Boyfriend. Well, how about you leave now so I can talk to my daughter in private." He begins approaching us.
"No," Anthony growls firmly.
"I didn't think I asked." He weakly tries to push Anthony's chest, but he doesn't budge an inch or even flinch. My father stops and looks up at him.
"And I don't think I asked you to lay your hands on me. Or your daughter."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
The statement he makes must put Anthony over the edge, as he lets go of my hands and pushes him hard. He hits the floor quickly, trying and failing to rise.
"Don't you ever get near her again," Anthony says, voice angry. I stand, shaking, watching Anthony loom over him. He passes out soon after, and Anthony turns to me with a red face. "We are getting your stuff together and leaving. Get it in my truck."
"Ant, where are we going?" I ask.
He turns around from where he has turned towards the stairs. "Away from here. You aren't coming back once we leave. You're coming home with me. It's getting late, we can't make the drive to my house all tonight." He sighs. "Griffin. I know he's at home right now, and it's about halfway. We'll stop there."
I nod, letting out a breath. "Okay." I follow him up the stairs to my room. I drag a suitcase out from under my bed, tossing the hard lid open.
"Do you want me to do the clothes and you can do the other stuff?" Anthony asks. I nod quickly and he goes to my dresser and begins loading clothes in.
I grab the duffel bag out from under my bed and start putting other things in there, bathroom and YouTube stuff. That's about it, besides the clothes, that I want to take. I begin filling up the rest with clothes.
We manage to get it all in two bags. I get my phone and charger and put it in my mini backpack that hangs on the back of my door. My wallet is already inside, so I swing it onto my back. Anthony continues walking around, making sure I didn't leave anything important.
I get my legal papers, birth certificate and such, from my desk drawer and put the folder in my suitcase, too. I look around, then look at Anthony.
"I'm ready," I say. He nods and gets my suitcase off the bed while I grab my duffel. We quickly make our way out of the house and to his truck.
"Here," he says, opening the back door. I toss my duffel into the seat while Anthony puts my suitcase on the floor next to his, which he had brought for his stay that wouldn't happen.
"Thanks," I say softly.
"No problem." He hugs me and kisses the top of my head. "You sure you got everything?"
"Yeah."
"Okay. Let's get going," he says. He walks around to the other side and gets my door for me before walking back and getting in himself.
"Hey, can you call Griffin for me? Put him on speaker?" he asks. I nod and look through my phone. He's one of Anthony's friends that I talk to sometimes.
I call his number and put it on speaker, holding it up in my left hand. Ant rests his hand on my thigh.
"Hey. Are you okay?" Griffin asks when he picks up after a few rings.
"Hey Griff," Anthony says.
There's some shuffling on the other end of the line. "Hey. What's going on?"
"Can we crash at your place in like four hours?" Anthony asks.
"Wouldn't crashing just be showing up uninvited?" Griffin asks.
"Griff, I'm being serious. Can we, or can we not? It's fine if we can't, I just need to know so we can get a hotel room if not." He looks a little frustrated, so I squeeze his hand with my free one.
"Yeah. That's fine. Are you okay, though? I thought you were staying at her place."
His hand tenses up. "We were. Now we aren't. I got to go, I'm driving."
"Okay. Bye." Griffin hangs up.
I look over at Anthony and he must see me because he smiles faintly. "I love you, mamas." He gives my thigh a little squeeze.
"Love you, too."