Oneshot•Josh Richards•Help You Out

⚠️warning-includes mentions of anorexia⚠️
Summary: Josh comes to visit Erin, another famous Tik Tok-er and his celebrity crush, at her house. Then he finds her on the floor one day.
(A/N not my best one but still kind of cute)
They're both...18 in this?

Erin POV
Josh is coming today and I'm so excited! We've never met before, but we've FaceTimed and we watch each other's Tik Toks. But he has this amazing smile and just seems like a great person.
I'm also really nervous. What if he doesn't like me even after we've talked? What if he thinks I'm fat? Crap. Anxiety. I'm sure it'll be fine.
I get out of the shower, trying to leave my anxious thoughts behind. I wrap my hair up and cover myself with another towel. Then I brush my teeth, heading to my closet and drawers, I look around and decide on an outfit: black jeans, a black Thrasher hoodie, and black and white checkered Vans. I'm very original with my outfits, clearly. I unwrap my hair, dry it for a few minutes with my blow dryer, and then brush through it. My skin doesn't look bad today, so I don't put any makeup on.
I paint my nails a fresh coat of black as I wait for Josh. Gosh, I'm so nervous. I tap my foot while I wait for my nails to dry. I put the polish away and pace around my small house some more.
Knock knock, I hear from the door as a new text pops up on my phone.

Josh🤪
Hey I'm here

   I quickly make my way to the door. I open it, knowing who it is.
   "Erin!" Josh says happily while smiling. He lets go of his suitcase handle and pulls me into a hug. I laugh and hug him back.
   "Josh! I'm so glad you're here!" We hug for a solid minute, all smiles.
   "I'm glad to be here. House looks nice," he says, looking around from the doorway. I open the door, and he steps inside.
   "Thanks. How was your flight?" I ask, locking the door behind him.
   "Pretty good. Plane landed early." He looks around some more, still smiling.
    "So, what do ya wanna do first?" I ask, pushing myself up to sit on the counter.
   He leans against the table. "You wanna go get some food? I'm starving."
   "Oh-uh, sure. There's this cafe not to far from here, if you want to try that. Sandwiches and stuff."
   "Now that sounds good."
   We make our way to my car and drive to the small cafe. It's not too busy and only 10 or so minutes away. Josh orders his food, and I get a tea.
   "Only a drink?" He raises an eyebrow.
   "Oh, I ate not too long ago." I shrug as we sit at a table. In reality, I hadn't ate for a few days, I had only been drinking water or juice on occasion.
   "You should've told me!" Josh says.
   "Oh, nah." I shake my head. "Plus they have really good tea."
   "Tricking me into eating here just so you can get tea." He shakes his head now. "Tricky you."
   "Mhm." Our orders come and he eats while I drink my sweet tea. We take turns making a Tik Tok of each other. They turn out pretty well.
"So, what do you do for fun around here?" he asks as we exit the cafe.
"I like to go to this old park sometimes. Swing. Make Tik Toks." We get into my car again.
"Let's go then." He rubs his hand together in anticipation.
I smile at the thought that he wants to do what I do for fun. Very sweet. I drive off in the direction of the park.
Once we get there, we just goof around for a while and make some Tik Toks. He picks me up, throws me over his shoulder, and runs around. I laugh, slightly out of breath.
"You are so light!" Josh says as he sets me down. I shrug, but then I shiver. It's mid-forties out here. He steps closer to me and rubs my arms to warm me up. "Let's go back. It's getting chilly out here."
We get back to my place and sit on the couch.
"So, do you want to watch a movie or something?" I ask. He wants to, so we scroll through Netflix before turning on To All The Boys I've Loved Before because apparently we are both really big fans of it.
Halfway through, I get cold, and decide to get up and grab a blanket from my room. I walk in, and a wave of dizziness hits me suddenly.
Josh POV
A soft thud comes from the floor in Erin's room. I expect her to walk out right after with her blanket, but after 5 minutes pass, I begin to worry.
"Erin?" I call out. No response. I turn off the movie.
"Erin?" I ask again as I walk into her room.
She's laying on the floor in an unconscious heap.
   "Erin." I run over to her and flip her over so she's face up, but she's still out. I shake her shoulders.      
   "Erin, wake up. Wake up!" I shake her shoulders harder. Why won't she wake up? I feel her neck for a pulse and am so relieved to find one that I drop my head and lay it against her chest.
   "Gosh, Erin, you gotta wake up. I love you, and we've only just met in person today. I can't lose you yet. I'll help you out, okay? Take you to a-"
   "Josh?" she whispers. I look up to see her crying through my blurry eyes. I wipe my tears away.
   "Oh my gosh, you're awake. I was so w-"
   "I love you, too." I look back up at her. "I heard all of what you said."
   I blush, but then I look at her again and lean over her face. Is it okay to kiss someone after you've found them passed out for a currently unknown reason? I decide better now than never, and go in for it. She did already say that she loved me back.
Erin POV
   His lips touch mine and they are so soft and gentle. Slightly chapped. I grab his shoulders and push him up as I pull myself up so we can kiss better. Because, oh my, is it perfect.
   Our lips move against each other slowly, carefully. His left hand finds the small of my back while his right one finds my hair and promptly tangles itself in. I move my hands to wrap around his neck.
   We pull back for breath shortly after.
   "Shouldn't we get you to a doctor?" he asks.
   I shake my head. "I don't want to go yet."
   "Do you have something? That like, made you pass out?" He sounds breathlessly frantic.
   "You'd hate me if I told you."
   "You remember the last minute?" We both laugh.
   "But no, really. You would. You'd think I'm disgusting." I look up at his face. "You'd want to take it back."
   "I'd never think your disgusting, and I'd never want to take any of that back." His hand finds mine and wraps itself in. "Are you going to tell me?"
   I look away, but I feel his eyes on my face. "I, uhm. It's happened a few times the past couple of months." I feel him jolt. "Uhm, I'm an anorexic. I haven't been eating really at all for a while. Makes me get dizzy sometimes..."
   He immediately pulls me into a hug, cradling me into his lap, kissing my head.
   "You're not disgusting. I don't think that. You're so strong. Understand? So incredibly strong. And I'm going to be here with you, to help you out. Got it?" I nod into his chest, and he tucks my head under his chin, wrapping his arms around me.

   Josh stayed for a week longer than planned to make sure I was alright and trying to get me to be comfortable with eating again. Even if it meant he made pasta five times. He's not bad at it, if I do say so myself, and he liked it. I liked it, too. I got a nice view of his backside from my spot at the counter.
   When I made myself sick a few times over that week, disgusted by how I ate, Josh always woke up to help me. I always did it at night to try and hide it from him, but on the second time he caught me, he just moved into my room with me.
   "Hmm, nice and cuddly," he whispered as he big spooned me. He was trying to keep me from doing it again, I knew, but we never brought that up. Because we were happy, and that's what mattered.