Dress problems.

"Let's go pick out a dresssssss!!!" Jin said hooking on to my arm that wasn't being held by Hoseok.
We were all at a mall and Jin saw a dress shop.
"We can't, Hoseok is here." I said sighing.
"Don't worry, the guys can take Hoseok away, me you, Blu, Maddie, and Taehyung can stay and look at dresses with you!!" Jin said hopping up and down while pulling on my arm.
"Ok ok," I looked back at Hoseok.
"Is that ok?" I asked him?
"Yeah that's fine, me and the others will go look at some other stuffs" he smiled and then kissed my forehead.
"Come on guys" he said dragging the others with him, as Jin dragged me and the others with him.
_______________

Me and Jin has found some dresses and Maddie, Blu and Taehyung has found some as well.
"Ok, me, Maddie and Alina will go help Alina put these on, if y'all find anything else that would fit her well, text Maddie and then come to the room." Blu said dragging me into our dressing room.
_____
1.

 _____1

2.

3

3.

4

4.

5

5.

6

6.

_______"Well, which one?" Jin asked looking at me in the last dress

_______
"Well, which one?" Jin asked looking at me in the last dress.
"I really like the first and fourth one I tried!" I said looking at myself in a mirror.
"Go back and try the first one again." Taehyung said to me as he picked up the back part to my dress for me to walk.
__
I put on the first one again and walked back out to them sitting in a couch.
"Woah, you really do look stunning in that one" Taehyung said as his eyes got wide.
I giggled at that comment.
"I like this one." I said feeling the soft fabric that hugged my waist.
"I don't know. I still kinda liked the fourth one more"Maddie said as she put her fingers under her chin.
"Really? I like this one more" Blu said.
"I like the fourth one more" Jin said.
"Why don't we ask everyone else?" Taehyung asked.
"We can, but they have Hoseok with them!" Blu said.
"We'll just have him wait outside the store." Taehyung said back.
"Ok I'll call Yoongi!" Maddie said taking out her phone and dialing his number.
________

"Ok alina, everyone else but Hoseok is here, come out in number one!" Blu yelled from the couch room.
I stepped out and walked on to the platform in found of the couch where they were sitting.
"Woah....Alina, you look like a goddess.......it's beautiful on you...." Namjoon said as he put his hand over his mouth.
"Shit, I might start crying...."he said again.
"It's very pretty noona..."Jungkook said whipping away a tear.
"Awww, kookie don't cry!!" I said handing a tissue to him.
"Thanks" he laughed a bit.
"Ok now go try on number four," Jin said helping me off the platform.
__
I walked back out in the fourth dress and I heard so many more gasps.
"this one." Yoongi said as I saw his eyes tear up.
"Yeah, noona the other one was pretty but this one on you is just stunning." He said crying more.
"Wow, noona, Their right, this is just amazing." Jimin said while grabbing a tissue.
"I'm gonna have to say this one too, it's just amazing." Namjoon said looking at me up and down.
So, I guess I know which one we should get!" I smiled.
"Gosh, Hoseok is lucky." Jin said whipping away one of his tears.
Everyone just laughed at Jins comment.
__________________

Finally we paid and we had the dress put in a special case so Hoseok wasn't able to see it. We decided Maddie would keep it in her room.
"Y'all are done?" Hoseok said as soon as we got outside the store.
"Yup!" I smiled at him.
"Well good because I got you something!" He said pulling out a flower from behind his back.
"Aww thank you hobi!" I said as I got to my tip toes to peck his lips.
He just giggled a bit and he grabbed onto my hand.
"What are you holding Yoongi?" He laughed as he looked at Yoongi.
"Your soon to be wife's wedding dress." Yoongi said annoyed.
"Oh" then Hoseok looked at me.
"Is it that big?"
"No, but you can't see it so...." I motioned to the dress again.
"Ah, ok"
______________

Maddie pov
Ugh I'm so tired!!
As soon as me and Yoongi got to my room I through my self on my bed and kicked off my shoes.
I heard Yoongi chuckle behind me as he came up to the bed and laid down next to me and put his arm around my waist.
"You good?" He asked while snuggling me.
"I'm just tired, and sooo freaking happy for my sister, she is gonna be so happy, I can tell" I said trying to face Yoongi.
"Yeah, I know Hoseok and he's a good guy, their gonna be happy together, as I hope me and you will be too." Yoongi said as he went down and kissed me.
I pulled away and smiled.
"I hope me and you will too"
________
Hoseok pov

"So tell me, how come it took y'all soooooo long to pick out a dress?" I asked Jin who was sitting right next to me on the couch.
"Because. SO many of them looked amazing on her it took a while to decide!" Jin said giggling.
"No really, why?" I asked in all seriousness.
"Well, it came down to two dresses, one of them was nice and the other was also nice, so we had to get more opinions on it."
Jin said.
"How did it look? I mean, what did it look like?" I asked hoping to get more information on what my beautiful soon to be wife will look like.
"She looked. Beautiful. Totally mesmerizing. She lit up the room. And in the dress, she was so embarrassed you could see her icy blue vains in her skin and her face turned pale from how flushed she was. But she still looked beautiful. Hoseok, you don't even know how lucky you are. You just treat her right, and you won't regret it, she looked like an absolute goddess."
He spoke with such thought, like as if he had really seen something amazing.
"I promise I will treat her well." I said looking at him who was still in thought.
"You better, she deserves it."
___________________

Hope y'all liked this chapter, it was long, sry. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.