Revenge

Min-young's pov

Ok, i know something is going on with Alina. She is not normal. So, I wanted to do something that would help me prove something is not right with her. I got my friends to help too.
During our lunch period we are going to ask her to come to one of the class rooms and fake apologize. When that happens, we are going to see how much of one thing she can take. Good luck greaser.
____
Alina's Pov

As I was eating lunch someone came up behind me and tapped on my shoulder.
I could recognize her as one of Min-Young's friends.
"Yes?" I asked annoyed.
"Min-Young wanted to apologize, so can you meet her in the dance room?"
She said giving me a small smile.
I wanted to hear what this queen had to say so I did what they asked.

When I walked in I saw Min-Young standing there waiting for me.
I walked in not thinking anything of it.
"Yeah?" I asked a little skeptical about what's going on.
"Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for being so rude to you, I have a gift but I left it in my locker, wait here I'll get it." She walked out of the room and right when she did she slammed the door and locked it.
I didn't know what was going on. Suddenly heat fans started to turn on. They where on high and I could feel the burning on my skin. I ran to the door and tried to grab the handle but it was so hot that as soon as I grabbed it, it left a burn on my hand. I tried so hard kicking the door down but it was no use, it wouldn't budge.

The heat was getting too much for me to take...I couldn't breath. My skin was becoming red and you could see the veins pop out as if they were drawn on. I fell to the floor painting so hard from the lack of oxygen I was getting.
"Help..." I croaked out.
I felt my eyes get heavy and start to close as I heard the door being opened and I heard Hoseoks voice come screaming my name as he ran to me. I blacked out, not knowing if I had the strength to wake up.
______
Hoseok pov

I felt uneasy, she should've been back my now.

I went to go look for her and what i saw hurt me. I ran over to the girls there and grabbed the keys. I unlocked the door and freaked out when I saw Alina. The room was full of heat fans and felt hotter then being in an oven on full power.
I ran in to grab her but she was unconscious.
She can't be in this heat or her powers will become useless. Heat is her weakness.

I grabbed her and ran all the way home with her in my arms.

I put her down on the bed and examined her carefully. I saw a burn on her arms and what looked like burn markings on her leg and lower part of her stomach.
I felt so hurt, that someone would do this smirk my love.
That bitch Min-Young!! If she lays another hand on Alina...I will hunt her down and kill her myself.
_______________

Hope y'all have enjoyed his chapter, until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.