Hoseok

Be had got a bag of his stuff and brought it over.
"I'll show you a room where you can stay" I took him to the guest room that Was right next to my room.
"You can stay in this room, my room is right next door to your left." He smiled at me and nodded.
Be fore I left the room I turned to Hoseok, "Hey, thank you for doing this, you didn't have to" I said to him giving a smile.
"Your welcome, and yes, yes I did"
I just smiled and left closing the door.
I felt my stomach get tight and my heart started racing like crazy.
Hoseok, what are you doin to me?!
___

I was watching YouTube on my phone in my room. My stomach started to growl, telling me I was hungry.
I kinda want pizza, I'll ask Hoseok.
I walked to his door and gave a knock.
He opened his door giving me a smile.
"Hey, I was gonna order a pizza, you want?" I asked leaning on the door frame.
"Sure, maybe we should watch a movie while we eat?" He said smirking at me.
"Sure, pick one out and imma order the pizza on my computer" I said walking to the living room. Hoseok followed behind me and went to pick a movie while I sat on the couch ordering the pizza.
"I found one, "Annabelle Creation?" He said trying to pronounce it in English.
"Yeah that's a good movie" I said back.
"Ok!!" He put in the movie, "I'll wait till the pizza gets here to play it" He said sitting next to me.
Till the pizza came we watched YouTube on my computer.
The pizza finally came after 10 minutes and Hoseok played the movie.

I've seen the movie before, but I still get absolutely terrified each time.
There was a scary part about to come up and without even realizing it I hid my face in Hoseoks chest while I held on to his arm.
I heard a slight chuckle come out of his mouth and he patted my head.
Slowly my eyes started getting heavy and I drifted off to sleep next to Hoseok.
__
Hoseok pov
Haha, this cutie. I turned off the movie and picked her up taking her to her room laying her down.
As I was about to walk away I felt her grab my hand.
"Please stay..." she said tired and sleepy.
"Ok"
I laid down next to her and felt her cuddle up next to me.
"Goodnight Hoseok" she said quietly.
"Goodnight Lina Bina" I said calling her a cute nickname I made for her.
She let out a small chuckle and fell asleep with her head on my chest.
Aish...Alina, What are you doing to me?
______

Hope y'all have liked this chapter, what do you think will happen next, until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.