Period talk

I had woken up on the couch next to Hoseok. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake him.
However, I felt something warm on my thigh.
Fuck!! I forgot I was on my period!
I tried to get up but Hoseok pulled me back down.
"Where are you going" he said sleepily.
"Umm...Hoseok, can you let go of me" I asked.
"Not until you tell me why" he said back.
"You wanna know why!? Fine! IM On mY FUcKiNg PeRIOd!!!! NoW lET mE Up Or mY BlOoD WiLL Be EvErYwherE!!" I yelled back. I didn't want to be mean but I wasn't in a good mood.
"Oh...ok sorry" he let go quickly as I ran to the bathroom to fix my mess.
I of course had to change my clothes and Hoseok asked why. I just told him because blood got on my pants.
____

"So what should me and my girlfriend do today?" He asked while he put his arm around me.
I gave him a small smile.
"Today isn't the best day, I feel week and Ugh." I said with a small pout.
He chucked at my little face and kissed my forehead.
"You wanna stay in and watch movies? He asked me in a soft tone.
"Mmhmm" I said nodding my head up and down.
Suddenly I felt a sharp pain the my stomach.
My eyebrows scrunched up and I closed my eyes tight. I put my hand on my stomach and let out a little whine.
"What's wrong jagiya?"
I was a little shocked at the nickname.
"Cramp..." I said in pain.
"Oh fuck.....ummm, hold on. I'll be right back" he ran out of the house and to his.
__
He came back with a bag, "ok, so, Jin hyung said, this should work" He took out a box of tea bags and a dark chocolate bar.
"Here, eat the chocolate and I'll make you some tea" he said handing me the chocolate and going to the kitchen.
He's only officially been my boyfriend for about 4 hours and he's already being amazing.

He came back with a mug and steam coming out of it.
"Here, drink this" He said handing me the tea.
"O-oh....I-i kinda cant" I said back to him.
"Oh? Why, it will help with cramps" he said.
"Well, because my body temperature is naturally cold, the hotness of the tea can make my stomach hurt even more" I told him.
He looked kinda shocked and confused at the same time.
"Well how did you deal with the cramps before?" He asked setting down the tea.
"I didn't, I always had to fight trough them, they where the worst when I was younger...but they aren't as bad now. I kinda have gotten use to them"
He looked a little worried.
"How painful are they?"
"Depends on the person and how strong the flow is.." I said back, "mine get really bad sometimes, but it's ok" I said and just shrugged.
"Wow, so like how long does a period last for?" Hoseok said raising his eyebrows and tilting his head.
"Well, most of the time it's 5 days every month"
Then I stopped talking.
"Wait, Why are we even talking about this!?" I asked wanting to laugh so hard.
"I want to know, so when my girlfriend has to go through this I can take care of her. I'm supposed to be the man" he said raising his head probably.
"Haha, ok Hobi, but you know, I'm probably gonna be the one to take care of you?"
He then looked down and and nodded.
"Ugh...yeah" then he let out a small chuckle.
"But, if I get a chance to take care of you I will take it" He smiled at me and the kissed my head.
Aish!! I feel loved...for the first time in a long time.
________

Hope y'all have liked this chapter, sorry it was really weird. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.